• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN Episode 167 - All In 4 Smash

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
"Show Me Your News!" is Smashboards' original Super Smash Bros. Brawl podcast from 2007, which continues to cover the latest video game news today! Episode 167 was recorded on Sunday, September 14th.

IN THIS EPISODE:
The 3DS version is out in Japan in the Smash Bros. Update, Smash Bros. 3DS demo impressions, and Mojang’s potential sale to Microsoft are discussed. Also, iPhone 6 and Apple Watch are announced, new special editions of Nintendo 3DS XL are revealed, Pikachu invading the White House is our Hilarity of the Weak and much more! Our guest is Gimpyfish – Super Smash Bros. Melee’s Bowser pro, host of 62-Bit Gaming, and long-time friend of the show. Youko, Solharath, Eevee, and Gimpyfish break down the latest news from the gaming world!

Check out the overview and listen to or download the .mp3 on the Show Me Your News website.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I didn't even know this podcast still exists, I had fallen out touch with it shortly before Brawl was release much like I had with most of the community at the time.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I didn't even know this existed! Now I'll just listen to one podcast instead of checking random sites every few days.

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure the Front page should be saved for actual news.

Not to plug a podcast.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I don't understand all the bashing for having the podcast up on the front page, it's not like we have any other news. I still enjoy these podcasts like its 2007, even if the relevance has dwindled.

Top Bottom