• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Quaz

Smash Master
^ F*ck dude, I don't even know.. Im pretty sure the spider would just die or something, but its f*cking Peter Parker.

You've given me something to think about.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm winning SMYM this year

And by that I mean that I'm not winning any matches at SMYM this year. Or ever.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I wanna go to this but Chaimpaign is like 2 hrs away :/.

Ripple are you going?
Wow, you are complaining about 2 hours. I mad.

If Peter Parker gets bitten by a radioactive spider and beomes Spiderman, what happens if Spiderman bites an ordinary spider?
If spider man bites an ordinary spider, that thing is going to die. A human bite would **** up a spider so bad.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Wait....what?

I thought you were in Springfield....

How big is this tournament likely to be?
I might see if I can carpool some people from stl/IL.
ripple goes to UIUC now

Between UIUC ppl who are obligated to go, ppl who pre-registered, and ppl who made a post in this thread that indicated they are >75% likely to go, i have counted 40 so far. This doesn't count people who aren't sure yet, (like Purdue) and the crews of people that have confirmed. Tournament's in 5 weeks, thread's 2 weeks old. I think we can reasonably expect actual attendance to exceed this initial count significantly.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
ripple goes to UIUC now

Between UIUC ppl who are obligated to go, ppl who pre-registered, and ppl who made a post in this thread that indicated they are >75% likely to go, i have counted 40 so far. This doesn't count people who aren't sure yet, (like Purdue) and the crews of people that have confirmed. Tournament's in 5 weeks, thread's 2 weeks old. I think we can reasonably expect actual attendance to exceed this initial count significantly.
Purdue is definitely going. We will bring a car, maybe 2.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
ripple goes to UIUC now

The last several have been over 100.

ORLY

Smash Master
in regards to TOing, i'll be happy to offer my amateur TOing experience to help wherever i can

if it's needed

just putting it out there!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i haven't seen you since you bracket canceled Scar, Aaron

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
If anyone can predict the superbowl score (before kickoff), I'll waive their SMYM venue fee and pay for their entry into singles.

edit: You must be preregistered for SMYM. (Link is in the OP. Takes < 1 minute) And the person with the earliest correct or closest guess wins. So don't guess the same thing as ppl before you.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
i thought the superbowl was 6:30 central time. oops. You guys have an hour less than i thought. I should have posted this last night.

I'll do another free entry giveaway sometime soon to make it up to you guys :)

Top Bottom