• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
The difference I refer to is a shockingly fast increase in game knowledge and skill. Dart is improving dramatically quickly, and he will continue to do so. He is nowhere near his peak.

regional != national. I should have chosen my words better, but my point remains.

I'm already planning out this photo. I'm going to have a giant foam #1 finger on my hand in this picture. Mark my words.

unknown522

Some guy
^ Has he out-placed any high level marths in tourney? Didn't think so either. He can prove me wrong, but he hasn't shown us anything so we wont believe it 'till we see it.

Also, random note: I remember at the big house when Dart lost to weon-x in losers' (he should've won but missed a suicide spike). So weon let him play another game and then beat him. Then Dart was trying to pay weon $5 to give him the win cuz he was sure that he would beat KirbyKaze. That was pretty funny

edit: Also, my MM with Dart at that tourney still wasn't uploaded...

Dart!

Smash Master
^ Has he out-placed any high level marths in tourney? Didn't think so either. He can prove me wrong, but he hasn't shown us anything so we wont believe it 'till we see it.

Also, random note: I remember at the big house when Dart lost to weon-x in losers' (he should've won but missed a suicide spike). So weon let him play another game and then beat him. Then Dart was trying to pay weon $5 to give him the win cuz he was sure that he would beat KirbyKaze. That was pretty funny

edit: Also, my MM with Dart at that tourney still wasn't uploaded...
yeah, that was pathetic on my part.
i mean losing to weon when i had the win. oh wells.

Top Bottom