• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashes in missouri

Actout

Smash Rookie
Where are you all? D:. WELL. Ones closer to Joplin. I'm looking for some people to play. Get togethers. Group plays. All that.

dufuss

Smash Rookie
I may be staying in Joplin over the summer, and I would also be looking for people to play. But I guess since no one has replied since Tuesday, there aren't many :/

Actout

Smash Rookie
Yeah, it's not looking like too many at all. But, if you don't mind, remember me! What part of missouri are you currently in?

dufuss

Smash Rookie
I'm actually in Arkansas right now, but there is a possibility of me interning in Joplin over the summer. If I end up going there, I'll try to let you know :)

dantheman8749

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Joplin a month ago. I don't play much against people because it is hard for me to find people and time but if someone is near joplin I would play some.

Top Bottom