• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashes in LA area and/or San Fernando Valley

LogicGon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys!
Looking for some people interested on playing. We have a couple of really good players and we are looking for strong smash players.
My name is Gonzalo, text me if interested.

WHA?

Smash Ace
sent you a message.
got a group of 5 but cant host anymore than our five
we are lookin for places to host and invite people but no luck yet
we got setups, but just no more room
think you can host?

gyle_karcia

Smash Rookie
Where in LA and how strong?

I live in Alhambra which is just east of east Los Angeles and in the west San Gabriel Valley. It's south of Pasadena.

I've been playing since Melee came out but only recently got into competitive play. Went 4-3 in SSS pools about 10-11 months ago and 3-2 in a tournament in Pasadena yesterday.

I can't host.

'EX

Smash Rookie
What's up guys I'm new to LA , looking to get back into smash. I used to play melee in AZ back in 2010. I'm just wondering if you guys are still getting together and if so if you wouldn't mind having another join.

Gligarman

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2509-2114-2708
Have you guys been to Ultimate Game Center in Panorama City? I've been there a few times and it's pretty cool. Definitely ideal for hosting tournaments or just general Smash sessions. I think you're allowed to bring your own console too. I'm also looking for local Smash players. Playing online is cool and all but it's nothing compared to local multiplayer!

Vegan

Smash Rookie
there's a tourney at jj games in chatworth today, might be worth checking out

ItsChon

Smash Apprentice
This still a thing? If it's a close by, I'd defenitely be interested in coming. Though not going to lie, I've been playing Melee for about two days, so I'm not good. I'm barely able to beat Level 9 CPU.

Vegan

Smash Rookie
This still a thing? If it's a close by, I'd defenitely be interested in coming. Though not going to lie, I've been playing Melee for about two days, so I'm not good. I'm barely able to beat Level 9 CPU.
yea come today at 2pm for the tourney, theres plenty of beginners.

ItsChon

Smash Apprentice
R.I.P I saw this way to late. When is the next one? If it's located in the same place, I could probably show up.

zenopb

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I live in the USC area I have 2 other pretty good guys that play. Let me know I'm willing to drive. I myself have decent tech skill but lack tournie experience, trying to get better let me know.

LiquidAlb

Smash Rookie
Any of you guys play Smash 4? If not, it's cool. I'm still down to get my ass handed in Melee so I can learn.

I live in Canoga Park

Last edited:

ItsChon

Smash Apprentice
Obviously couldn't make it, tournament was long afu. I can't make tomorrow either. -.- Last minute thing at Church so I need to help.

Top Bottom