• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Sacramento for Smash 4?

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
I haven't really heard of any competitive scene around my area for anything, but I say asking is worth a shot. I'm new to this and want to get better. Any response is welcome, even if its recommending me an area close by sacramento. Thanks.

BUMMYWOOD

Smash Rookie
hey guys, im always down to play. I only play on 3ds tho, i dont have a wii u. since we all live in sac we should play and practice together. My friend code is: 3067-6149-7383.

JakeCake

Smash Rookie
NNID
theandroid01
literally signed up to post here. hi! my fiance and I are in south sac, and Id like to find some people. my name on wii u is - theandroid01. or shoot me a message. i have heard people at sac state get together once in a while.

Ako.

Smash Cadet
NNID
FlippinFilipino
Just a heads up, if any of you guys go to sac state, me and a group of friends are trying to set up a smash bros club. Trying to get the club started as soon as spring semester starts.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
literally signed up to post here. hi! my fiance and I are in south sac, and Id like to find some people. my name on wii u is - theandroid01. or shoot me a message. i have heard people at sac state get together once in a while.
Do you play Melee? I'll play melee or smash4 with you, but only in person.

JakeCake

Smash Rookie
NNID
theandroid01
i played melee from day one, but never competitively. I'm sure I'd stink at it. but yeah for sure lets get together sometime! my family is in the bay area, and being the holidays and all, im going to be home every weekend till new years, but we'll figure something out.

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
I'm bumping this up. Sorry guys I had some serious stuff happen lately. I'll pm all of you in case you want to play.

Top Bottom