• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Fresno, CA?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Hello Smashers in the Fresno/Tulare California area. As a bit of background on myself, I run and organize the Fort Worth Classic tournament series here in Fort Worth, TX, and I am slated to visit an old high school friend in the area in the coming months, and I was wondering if a sudden tournament during my visit would be productive as part of my activities.

BrickBardo

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrickBardo
3DS FC
3823-8528-9629
Hello everyone. I'm looking for people to play with. I mostly play melee and project m, but I can play brawl too. I live by the fairgrounds. I main marth and luigi. The fastest way to reach me is through skype.

heehoo10

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Fresno, Im not very good, but I love to play, if there is some kinds of group or if anyone wants to play, Id be down to join

Top Bottom