• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Fresno, CA?

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Pest is a really great guy and I'm sure after a few matches you can convince him in a moneymatch or two, he has more experience than me, but I sorta think fem vs fem matches are boring, unless it includes sheik. (Aka Jiggs vs peach or Peach vs zelda, Peach vs peach...) None the less I'll still record it all. There are a few more smashers in fresno that you'll want to play. My bro would be top of the list but you'll have to settle for me for now.
Ha ha, looking forward to it. If you ever want to increase the mm, just let me know. You have three weeks, which is quite a while.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
come to UCM this saturday, 9/6. envy, i know you still play, come beat my marth since i probably suck really hard now.

iMichael

Smash Lord
So the only way I can beat your Marth is when you suck? -____- ouch! I hate Juzz forever!!!!! lol joking.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
haha, i'd imagine you'd be better than me now since you still play. think of me not being as good because you got better. lol.

anyway, come to merced saturday. we'll play.

iMichael

Smash Lord
haha, i'd imagine you'd be better than me now since you still play. think of me not being as good because you got better. lol.

anyway, come to merced saturday. we'll play.
I'll come if you buy me a ticket =D.....

Nah I'll check and see how much they cost...but im black so....yeah

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
but im black so....yeah
dude, it's ok.
juzz only hates the REALLY black people.
he should have no problem with you going.

edit: everyone in this thread is close enough to merced that they should go to juzz's tourney... you should all go and boost your self esteem by beating over and over again.

Miztik

Smash Master
Whats so good about fresno??

and **** <content redacted> didnt i tell you to go easier on ppl and let them feel confident in MM you argh we'll work on that hahaha jk

and who??? also Berkeley is not that close to davis your crazy....

Last edited by a moderator:

strider43

Smash Journeyman
If you went easier on me at first, you wouldn't have beaten me. Same with dady but you didn't win anyway, and I can't understand why you didn't want to play again since if I went somewhere assuming people sucked, and got beat by a falcon I'd go balls out until I beat them...

BALLS WHY DIDN"T WE VIDEO TAPE ANYTHING JESUS. ****!

Argh I need to get more Norcal smashers to come over to my house =D

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
If you went easier on me at first, you wouldn't have beaten me. Same with dady but you didn't win anyway, and I can't understand why you didn't want to play again since if I went somewhere assuming people sucked, and got beat by a falcon I'd go balls out until I beat them...

BALLS WHY DIDN"T WE VIDEO TAPE ANYTHING JESUS. ****!

Argh I need to get more Norcal smashers to come over to my house =D
If he's trying to hustle you, he wouldn't need to win. In fact it would be preferable for him to lose.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Sorry, I couldn't play on that Sunday night cuz I decided to hang out with my family. And I only see them once a year-ish.

We can play again, if there's a possible reward of 20$ or more. ^_^ And if I'm ever in town again.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pink shinobi promise me that if we ever played and did an MM we wouldn't go over 5$

yayuhzzzz!

Miztik

Smash Master
Paul doesnt go under $20

oh as of today im am Pink Shinobi's spoke person when it comes to MM

theres always stuff going on in fresno fool...

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Paul doesnt go under $20

oh as of today im am Pink Shinobi's spoke person when it comes to MM

theres always stuff going on in fresno fool...
Ha ha, you so funny Miztik. So you comin to Davis on the 19th of October?

Chok, we can do one at 5 $ if we ever get the chance to play. >_< I'll never mm in Brawl tho... >_>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ha ha, you so funny Miztik. So you comin to Davis on the 19th of October?

Chok, we can do one at 5 $ if we ever get the chance to play. >_< I'll never mm in Brawl tho... >_>
no that's fine

sheik vs peach

red shinobi vs pink shinobi LETS GO!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no sry i only give birth to dogs through my urethra

i'm so loose, they just pounce out

Top Bottom