• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers In Elk Grove

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I've been trying to find some good smashers to play with over summer. I live in the Elk Grove area which is about 20 minutes south of Sacramento. Please post and let me know if you want to play. Thanks. I'm not GREAT at the game, but I've beat everyone who I have played thus far quite convincingly. But I may seem noob to you, and if I do, I apologize. But let me know if there are any Smashers around Elk Grove and we could play a couple of rounds.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I play melee.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i live in south sac. Im leaving soon but if you want to try and arrange something before I leave next week we can try it.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I live in Rancho Cordova, along the lines of Elk Grove.

And I play SSBM.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
yes i can drive. but you're about an hour away from me. lol.
Well i sent you a PM... And a hour isn't really that far for melee... i've gone up to 8 hours drive for melee :)
but thats when i had a job and gas money LOL

You have any vids up on youtube or somewhere?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Well i sent you a PM... And a hour isn't really that far for melee... i've gone up to 8 hours drive for melee :)
but thats when i had a job and gas money LOL

You have any vids up on youtube or somewhere?
http://www.youtube.com/luigiluigix2

I'm terrible compared to even tourney am-level players, but maybe that just extreme modesty. ...Or not. Go check it out and see what you think. FalcOWNAGE has desyched audio, Mario vs CF is a good vid.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Actually , I just joined, MarioMariox2, and I also live in Rancho Cordova! Do you go to Cordova High?
Sadly, no. I go to Pleasant Grove. Do you live in Anatolia though?

Oh and does Cordova High have a game club? I'm president of this new game club and a project I wanted to do was to go face against other school's game club and have the top 2-3 singles and doubles players in my club face against other schools in the district.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey guys. There seems to be a lot more melee players in the sac area than I thought. We should def arrange a full day session. Like next weekend (or even labor day (tmw) if enough of you guys can and reply back) I have a set up and can drive a few ppl. . . but I dont have a place. So, Sng, pepsiD, wizzdumb, ru, and others, post back which day/s next week (preferably next fri, sat or sun) and times (somewhere in the field of 11am-11pm) you would be able to play and we'll try to find some common ground. AND, also post on if you can host a place for us to play on 2-3 tvs, if you can. I dont mind driving anyone without a ride around the area (cept for maybe the guy in yuba, unless its your place that we would be going to, sorry)

So please get replies to me asap. My number is 916-606-5658 (texts would be preferred, but you can call too, just leave a msg if I dont pick up) and my address is 2380 sierra blvd sacramento 95825 to give you guys a scope of where I am in sac. Thank you for ur time.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Sadly, no. I go to Pleasant Grove. Do you live in Anatolia though?

Oh and does Cordova High have a game club? I'm president of this new game club and a project I wanted to do was to go face against other school's game club and have the top 2-3 singles and doubles players in my club face against other schools in the district.
No, I don't live in Anatolia. I'm not even entirely sure where that is.

And, unfortunetalely, the closest thing we have to a game club is a bunch of people playng yu-gi-oh. :( Although I would be down for some singles matches with you guys, so let me know if we can arrange something. Reply if you can, I will be checking this thread once or twice a day.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
No, I don't live in Anatolia. I'm not even entirely sure where that is.

And, unfortunetalely, the closest thing we have to a game club is a bunch of people playng yu-gi-oh. :( Although I would be down for some singles matches with you guys, so let me know if we can arrange something. Reply if you can, I will be checking this thread once or twice a day.
Is it too late for you to make one?

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo fools who live in Sac/South Sac.

I live in the pocket area, if you guys get at me on aim or private message me i can figure out where you life and when we can play.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey ru, you know of any places we could play, lets say, this friday? . . . . . maaaaaaybe?
I could drive you, foy, and mario anytime that day

Also, Mariox2, you have any other friends who would be down to smash? and have you looked into that clubhouse by chance? to see if they were a potential spot to play at?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Also, Mariox2, you have any other friends who would be down to smash? and have you looked into that clubhouse by chance? to see if they were a potential spot to play at?
Needs 1 resident 18+ in age D:

As as you have seen in previous posts, I'm 15.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
oh, im sorry, I KNow you told me your age, just didnt think that they wouldnt let you use the house because of it, doh!

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
oh, im sorry, I KNow you told me your age, just didnt think that they wouldnt let you use the house because of it, doh!
Yeah I could go in, alone. But not bring guests. Oh and it's residents only (to bring people), I believe.

DRGN

Technowizard
I live just about right in the middle of Rancho. And pretty close to Cordova, Ru, if you want to play sometime.

Sup, JPeG. I'd be down to play with you guys if you're setting something up. Sounds like it might be pretty close to me.

It's cool to see some new interested players around.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I live just about right in the middle of Rancho. And pretty close to Cordova, Ru, if you want to play sometime.

Sup, JPeG. I'd be down to play with you guys if you're setting something up. Sounds like it might be pretty close to me.

It's cool to see some new interested players around.
I'd definitely like to play some matches. If you go to Cordova High, we should meet up some time. I just wish I knew there was a smasher in the area before school started.:)

DRGN

Technowizard
There are several smashers in the area actually. Some of us have been around for quite a while actually. :) I admit we haven't been on smashboards in a while though. Personally I've been on AiB a bit more, since other friends are there.

When would you want to play? Me and a friend might actually be open a few hours today (probably 'til 7 or so) if you want.

Where do you live exactly?

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I live down by the light rail, near the Mather Field/Mills station. My address is 2707 la verta court, ap. 14. I'm afraid I can't go today, but tomorrow, I get out of school at about 12:20, so I should have plenty of time for smashing then. :) Also, where do you live, so I have an idea about how far away you are from me.

DRGN

Technowizard
Ok, I know where that is. I live over by Zinfandel; 2340 Byrd Dr.

I might be able to go to your place tomorrow. Is it the only day you get out that early?

So Cordova doesn't have a game room or a few people that play, huh? I don't go there anymore. It'd be convenient if we could smash there though.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Actually, I also get our early on Wednesdays and Fridays (free 6th period is awesome :)) but Wednesdays usually aren't great. If you're gonna come tomorrow, bring a controller(I only have one). Text me at 916-812-8570 if there's anything else. Preferaably text.

DRGN

Technowizard
Don't have a phone to text with, unfortunately.

So I should just come on over around 12:40/1:00 or so if I can make it? If I can't, I'll see if I can on Friday at the same time.

Top Bottom