• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmasherLink Versus the Mods And Admins Loser Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
So, I sent a letter to Mic_128 to bring all the admins and moderators to my house,
110 Vernon Dr.
and fight me on a 1 against 3 Brawl Tournament. Of course this is Loser out.

Rules:
3 on 1. I get to use 5 characters with substitution every round per win or loss, if I choose to substitute.
Five Lives only
We play on Brawl Mode
Smash Ball, Fan, Smart Bomb and Home Run Bat Only.
*New* Last Round will be a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1

My Substitution Characters:
Link
Marth
Falco
Ganondorf
Meta Knight

Rewards:
If I win I become top administrator, and can change the Tier Lists, along with bringing the Smash Bros. 64 Backroom. I also get $250

If I Lose, I will stay off smashboards for, well, 2 months.

Is this a deal people.

Wait, can someone move this to the Tournament Listings please, and thank you

I will send PMs

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hahahahahaahahha, dangit. I just resigned as admin otherwise you could have bought me a ticket and flew me to your place, so I can, presumably, lose. Why do you get money in this deal and the staff gets nothing?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Wow, you're acting like the staff doesn't have a ****load of money in reserve. He's just your poor joe from Louisiana. You're ****ing big bad corperation, you can spare 250.

Life

Smash Hero
Susa you're a--wait, nevermind.

All posters post posts. All roasters roast roasts. All toasters toast toast FALCO bread.

(Read: posting in an epic thread, inb4 lock, et cetera, this is going nowhere)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wow, you're acting like the staff doesn't have a ****load of money in reserve. He's just your poor joe from Louisiana. You're ****ing big bad corperation, you can spare 250.
Oh neat, I'm from Louisiana too, and LOL if you think MLG would give us money for anything. That job is volunteer based.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You do realize that you'll have to go up against UTDZac and hylian, smashers that are probably 1000 times better than you?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I think the best part is how the OP assumes smash skill can equate to intelligence and responsibility.

SmasherLink said:
If I win I become top administrator, and can change the Tier Lists, along with bringing the Smash Bros. 64 Backroom. I also get $250

If I Lose, I will stay off smashboards for, well, 2 months.
hahahahahahahahaha

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
inb4herapesthemall, becomes lord of SWF and earns $250.

But if the mods/admins don't go, they are such a disgrace to the community :|.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well I'd love to but I'm pretty sure I can't for three reasons:

-I am neither a mod nor an admin
-I play Falcon and well you know what Brawl did to him
-I love on the other side of the ****ing continent.

Best of luck with your tourney that won't happen and your prizes that will definitely never happen though.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Well I'd love to but I'm pretty sure I can't for three reasons:

-I am neither a mod nor an admin
-I play Falcon and well you know what Brawl did to him

Best of luck with your tourney that won't happen and your prizes that will definitely never happen though.
You don't know what's gonna happen! Don't discourage him just because you can't come.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :joyful: LOLLLLLL!

So epic.

This tourney also needs a Maxfire_XSA vs. SmasherLink money match. KOTH can be the announcer.

Best typo ever. If I didn't have this mentoring program sig, I would have sigged this. ;)

This thread is epic. Subscribing to this.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
*laughs* You think that the admins and mods can kick my ***. Well you're wrong, I...AM...THE ULTIMATE SMASHER. Get ready people, because the hammer is down. Hylian will be nothing. Mic_128 will not be good enough, and any admin or mod who dares challenge me will be...

DEFEATED SmasherLink is and will forever be the ultimate Smash Boards Smasher.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I guess this means it's the ultimate showdown

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tt_ro2aerQg&autoplay=1?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tt_ro2aerQg&autoplay=1?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I guess this means it's the ultimate showdown

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tt_ro2aerQg&autoplay=1?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tt_ro2aerQg&autoplay=1?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
AHA! I was wondering why The Final Countdown was playing on my computer. You scared me for a second lol. I thought there was some bizarre virus on my computer. :chuckle:

I can't actually tell if he's joking or not...

Regardless, SmasherLink >>>>>>>>> M2K

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
*laughs* You think that the admins and mods can kick my ***. Well you're wrong, I...AM...THE ULTIMATE SMASHER. Get ready people, because the hammer is down. Hylian will be nothing. Mic_128 will not be good enough, and any admin who dares challenge me will be...

DEFEATED SmasherLink is and will forever be the ultimate Smash Boards Smasher.
Wat about dem mods? I hard thar sum purity gud 1ns out thar.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Umm, can you like, put the Super Mario Galaxy Final Bowser Battle Theme on the 4th page, or like put any of these others.

Ganondorf Sword Fight
Clavar La Espada
Nube Negra
Death Sword Theme

Life

Smash Hero
I would recommend not doing music more than once every 4 pages, for the sake of people like me who do 40 posts per page to minimize time spent loading new pages in between reading them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom