• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Sponsors Even Matchup Gaming

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Bellevue, WA - Smashboards, the worlds largest site dedicated to Super Smash Brothers and home of the competitive Smash community with over 150,000 members, has entered into a sponsorship agreement with Even Matchup Gaming. The agreement will help promote EMG as a premium content creator for Super Smash Brothers, including the upcoming release titles of Super Smash Brothers for 3DS and Super Smash Brothers for Wii U. EMG has been a leader in the Canadian Smash community and has extensive coverage of Smash on their YouTube channel and their Twitch channel. EMG has also been involved with events - including the MLG Grassroots series event "Get On My Level" earlier this year that attracted over 200 players for Super Smash Brothers Melee.

"EMG is excited to partner with Smashboards as this is a huge milestone towards our efforts in Canada to represent and develop the Smash community. We will continue to provide high quality and informative content for Smash Bros. enthusiasts and hope with the birth of this partnership to bring more fans into the EMG family and attend larger events across North America. Thanks again to everyone who has supported EMG up to this point!" - Joe "Toronto Joe" Cribari

EMG maintains a website that covers the latest happenings in Smash - check it out here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
Bagged milk is best milk.

For real tho:
Finally some Canadian Smash recognition. We won't disappoint.

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
Awesome let's step it up as a nation and try to become top players in the world tournaments. I know I will, let's represent go Quebec and Canada

EvenMatchupGaming

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the love guys!

We're really excited for this opportunity and we have a ton more stuff on our way so be sure to follow us for more updates!

Thanks again AZ! <3

GaMeR N1CK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3582-8458-4207
1.) This video and the players in it are amazing
2.) I didnt know John Tron played competitively (although im not a big fan of JT)
3.) Who made the beat and where can I get it?

Last edited:

beestmode

Smash Cadet
Awesome vid. of amazing gameplay. Love EMG and I can't wait to see what you guys bring to the ssb community.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
2.) I didnt know JonTron played competitively (although im not a big fan of JT)
As of my understanding, Jon just enters tourneys for fun. He knows a bit about competitive play and says he has a friend who's really into it. But (again, if I'm not wrong) that's about it.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Smashing is an't no joke. I hope everybody need to be settle it in Smash.
Smash bros. is getting lot of attention since Smash 4 announcement.
I feel I gonna see new fighter in the future, is gonna be great.
Even I don't participate, I just watch.

Top Bottom