• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Sponsors BEAST 5 - Europe's Largest Smash Tournament

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Bellevue, WA - Smashboards, the world's largest site dedicated to Super Smash Brothers and home of the competitive Smash community with over 165,000 members, has reached a sponsorship deal with BEAST 5, Europe's largest Super Smash Brothers tournament and Apex 2015 qualifier. The BEAST series, now in it's fifth iteration, has become the most premier tournament for Super Smash Brothers in Europe. Smashboards will provide an additional $500 prize bonus as part of the sponsorship deal and will help promote the event through its social media network.

"I'm very proud to enter this sponsorship between Smashboards and BEAST V. Smashboards has been the natural home for enthusiasts of the Smash series for well over a decade and I couldn't be happier to have their support behind me as we move forward. With this, BEAST V is guaranteed to grow even further and keep breaking records in the European tournament scene." - Alexander Gabrielsson, BEAST V Organizer

BEAST 5 will occur the weekend of January 9th - 11th, 2015 in Gothenburg, Sweden. To find out more information about BEAST 5 view the event listing on Smashboards. BEAST 5 is an Apex 2015 qualifier.

Follow Smashboards on Twitter
Follow Smashboards on Twitch
Like Smashboards on Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's nice to see Smashboards become connected to many more smash groups and tournaments. This site never stops growing, does it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
I wonder who will win this European tournament... who indeed? :peachmelee:

DeepDish

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is going to be so good. Here's something I've thought to myself several times before: How well would a high-level "pro" from the US do at a tournament like BEAST? Like Shroomed or Kzhu? Does anyone know how Scar did when he went to Europe with Mango?

Also, really rooting for Ice at this tournament. I think 2015 is going to be a big year for the guy. Hoping for some ridiculous Falcon play from Djagof and Jeapie as well.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This tournament is going to be so good. Here's something I've thought to myself several times before: How well would a high-level "pro" from the US do at a tournament like BEAST? Like Shroomed or Kzhu? Does anyone know how Scar did when he went to Europe with Mango?

Also, really rooting for Ice at this tournament. I think 2015 is going to be a big year for the guy. Hoping for some ridiculous Falcon play from Djagof and Jeapie as well.
Scar got 9th at BEAST 3.

Levingy

Smash Apprentice
It's nice that smashboards is sponsoring the Beast 5. But, for $500??? What?? That is so small amount that it's hilarious that you made a news about it. I would have atleast expected one zero more for the sponsorship money for this to be above news threshold. Adding $500 to the prize won't help Beast 5 to grow. Though it doesn't hurt either. The only thing it does is it gives Armada couple more euros. In euros the amount is 400.

Armada

Smash Lord

Scar got 9th
Lost 1-3 vs Overtriforce and 1-3 vs Dev (probably would be ranked 7th or something in Sweden)

Ganreizu

Smash Ace

Mango is going.

Peredonov

Smash Rookie
Mango at Beast V is going to be sick. Mango v Armada will be great as always, but I'm actually looking forward more to Mango v Leffen, though it might not happen if Mango gets to GF on winners side.

SoulOfKhaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
SoulKhaos
Man I wish I could go, but sadly I can't afford the trip =\
I'll definitely watch the stream and root for the french smashers that will be there. =)

Top Bottom