• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Podcast Episode 2: CEO 2015

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Smashboards is incredibly proud to present the second episode of the official Smashboards podcast! The podcast is intended to be a biweekly feature where we bring in Smashers to talk about recent hot topics and news within the competitive Smash community. Alongside this, each podcast will feature one larger topic for guests to discuss and debate.

This episode we sit down to discuss a bit about Project M 3.6 and the return of Apex before diving into top 8 predictions for CEO 2015. Who did SmashCapps, PopiPenguin, and Pokemon64ism pick for their top 5 players to beat ZeRo? The only way to find out is to give it a listen!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/smashboards-podcast/id1005908848Hopefully this kept folks busy while waiting for singles pools to start, or even entertained after the tournament to compare the picks made for top 8 to the real results. For more podcast goodness, be sure to check out episode one which features Smash 4 announcer Xander Mobus! To suggest a theme for the next podcast leave a comment below or send them to @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill on Twitter. Thanks to all that listened, and here's looking forward to the next podcast!

Arhat

Smash Rookie
I really love this idea! The real topic is whether we can get Sakurai to vow for a newly iterated competitive smash game.

Last edited:

MacDeezi

Smash Rookie
I really like the idea of a SmashBoards Podcast and I really liked the first episode, however I wasn't too fond of this episode. It kinda seemed like a dad talking to his two teenage kids, but he was talking to them as if they were ten. For example it seemed like the language and analogies used were very simplistic (i.e. 13:43-13:48 and how the word interesting was used over and over) and the tone in many places seemed like SmashCapps was talking to little kids (Like the tone kinda felt like it was fake because it was a little too happy, i.e. 16:52-16:57).

Maniak

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xoxMANIAKxox
I agree somewhat with MacDeezi. It sounded like some 12 year olds on the show.

Top Bottom