• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Guides - Contest Update! Submit Your Favorite! $200 in Prizes!

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Didn't even know this was a thing, I would've made my SSB4 Falco guide a few days sooner if that was the case. Oh well, maybe next time, if my guide is allowed to compete that is

mattphillyphan

Smash Cadet
smashboards .com/guides/donkey-kollege.126/

POOB put too much into his guide not to get nominated. Great read, even if you aren't a DK main - man obviously knows his stuff.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
smashboards .com/guides/donkey-kollege.126/

POOB put too much into his guide not to get nominated. Great read, even if you aren't a DK main - man obviously knows his stuff.
This man really is a knowledge bulldozer with a wrecking ball attached!

sphenco

Smash Cadet
NNID
sphenco
3DS FC
5300-9746-7346
Mega Guide for Mega Men by Opana is THE BEST

My vote goes to it.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
The best guide I've ever read is CunningKitsune's Guide to Fox McCloud. That's not just on this forum. That's ever. It's detailed, it's specific, it's still updated, and it's detailed. It credits sources extremely well, and I swear it teaches you how to play, even before you pick up a controller. It's a stunning, masterful work.

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I made a great guide for picking your character in melee, you guys should check it out doesn't matter to me if it gets into the contest or not everyone who reads it laughs a lot !

Top Bottom