• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards E3 BINGO game

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
E3 is just right around the corner and there's a lot of expectations from all the big name companies. So why don't we have some fun and make BINGO sheets to see who wins?

Here's a template you are free to use if you want (no credit needed and feel free to make any customizations).
If you rather want to make your own bingo sheet template by scratch then go ahead.

Rules:
* Don't make too many overly obvious or vague predictions, such as "Nintendo has a conference" or "New games are announced".
* You can make as many bingo cards as you want.
* All of your bingo cards have to be posted in this thread before any of the conferences begin to be eligible.
* Your Bingo sheet can have any theme. Whether it be the entire E3 in general, focusing on a single company or even just one game (Super Smash Bros. 4 for example), just make sure you follow the previous rules.

And here is my Nintendo Bingo sheet:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Great! Thanks for doing that, bro!
Here's mine:

Yo vicgur. I just want to say this is beautiful and you got multiple hearty laughs out of me. Thank you, and bravo! You already win as far as I'm concerned.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
haha, i love the artwork there vicgur. Same thing like Spire said

vicgur

Smash Ace
Yo vicgur. I just want to say this is beautiful and you got multiple hearty laughs out of me. Thank you, and bravo! You already win as far as I'm concerned.
haha, i love the artwork there vicgur. Same thing like Spire said
Hahah, thanks guys!
I usually try to go for something silly and maybe funny, so people that don't really care about what happens in E3 won't get bored while reading it.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I made one too. These are cool. After E3 we should all repost them with the things we got right, like actual bingo.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After E3 we should all repost them with the things we got right, like actual bingo.
That will be done once E3 is over or when we get all the info we can get for our bingo cards, whichever comes first. This wouldn't be exciting if we only said "I won" or "I lost".

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Can these be reused for the Tokyo Game Show? We could probably continue from E3.
Hmm... I think that's kinda pushing it. Beside, looking at the BINGO cards we currently have here, almost all of the predictions are stuff that would most definitely be announced at E3 and not at a TGS (I have no knowledge of Nintendo announcing anything big/unexpected at Tokyo Game Show in the like they do at E3).

If we have no winners after E3, then I'll consider TGS.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Konami's Pre-E3 show is about to begin so no one can make any new BINGO cards with Konami related stuff. You have until the end of June 9 for BINGO cards with Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Sony stuff and until the end of June 10 for BINGO cards with Nintendo stuff.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So I got one: Kiefer is actually the new Snake. That was easy though.
Correction: he's the new Big Boss. IMHO I think they're leading into remakes of the first 2 Metal Gears, and they might want different VAs for BB and Solid Snake to avoid confusion between the two.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Correction: he's the new Big Boss. IMHO I think they're leading into remakes of the first 2 Metal Gears, and they might want different VAs for BB and Solid Snake to avoid confusion between the two.
Yeah well you're right. I'm not a big fan of MGS though.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember that Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Sony (in that order) are having their press conference tomorrow so if you want to make a BINGO sheet based on those then you better hurry.

Also, just ran across the Cheezburger website's BINGO sheet. I won't count them if they win but I thought I'd share it anyways:

Top Bottom