• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashacre -Blaze- Results!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Doubles:

(Doubles Bracket uploaded soon)

1: Vex/M2K (Vex/M2K)
2: Shower crew (Hax/Reno)
3: Serious Time (XYT/Mafia)
4: CB&J (Copycat/PB&J)
5: Team Plasma (Bertbusdriver/Mr.F)
5: Oblivion (Aids/Rikyu)
7: Flashy as ****, who is Wes?! (crismas/Chibo)
7: Fer Dayz (Action Hank/Matt the Cat)

Singles:

1: CT Mew2King
2: Hax
3: Vex Kasrani
4: Mr. F
5: Reno
5: Mafia
7: Papa Spitfire
7: Luc
9: Warrior of Zarona
9: Talwind
9: Copycat
9: Theftz
13: P0wderedm1lkman
13: CT Chibo
13: Pyro
13: Sled
17: bertbusdriver
17: Rikyu
17: GU$
17: Metapod
17: Blue
17: Aids
17: Ranger
17: Matt the Cat
25: Action Hank

Finals words from Warrior of Zarona:

Once again, this event was fantastic, and I cannot express enough appreciation of all the people who showed up and supported this event. The last bit of the night was so HYPE, I swear I lost my voice and couldn't talk the next morning.

Thanks once again to Clashtournaments for streaming this event, as well as the commentators like PBJ&J, Reno, Vex, and Hax and M2K themselves, as well as others who helped making the matches more exciting. My biggest apologies to bertbusdriver, I'm in regret that you were on the short end of the stick this time around, and I promise to make it up to you for next time.

Shoutouts to Project M Setups! I have never played Project M before and I cannot believe how AMAZING Zelda is in that game! I'm definitely looking into getting the game myself, and maybe hosting it as a side event to test the waters. Who knows - I might make it part of Smashacre's main schedule!

Another shoutout to those interested in Monster Hunter! I love this game as much as I do Melee, and if you guys want to hunt with me on the WiiU, my NintendoID is WarriorofZarona. Hit me up!

Lastly, thanks to all my enforcers and who helped make the tournament smoother, and all those people who offered their insight throughout. I appreciate all the help and support the community has for this event and TSA.

We're looking somewhere in the summertime for the next Smashacre. Be on the lookout, and tell more people about it! See you guys then!

R3N0

Smash Lord
Just a quick correction, me and hax came 2nd in teams. We beat "serious time"

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Whoops, sorry about that! It looks like it was inputted wrong in Tio. I'll be sure to fix it when I get home tonight and upload a new bracket image reflecting the correct standings.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
shoutouts to:

woz for running this event well again
Mafia for giving me tips against falcon
Theftz for lending me his controller for the day and helping me enter
Luc for spotting me
Bert for carrying Team
papa spitfire, metapod, and action hank for having the best names
m2k for his helpful commentary (srsly I liked it)
copycat for playing him for the 3rd tournament of mine in a row :ohwell:

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Sweet tourney. Can't wait to come back to the east coast for another.

Shoutouts...
2: Hax - GGs in bracket. Try to remember to enter singles next time ;)
3: Vex Kasrani - GGs in friendlies. Your spacies and ganon are pretty vicious.
4: Mr. F - nice job bringing a controller.
5: Mafia - triple knee everything... it's a shame I'm leaving NJ soon otherwise I'd def be down to play more.
7: Papa Spitfire - I think we played one or two friendlies. Solid sheik.
7: Luc - Nice seeing you again. Silly friendlies like always.
9: Warrior of Zarona - I had a lotta fun at this tournament dude. Great thing you've got going. Also, GGs in bracket. Our set was really close... Also no worries about the hax situation. It's not your fault, and I ain't even mad. Sticking him with me 1st rd made the most sense.
9: Talwind - Holy **** that game 2 FD ban was the most ridiculous mindgame. Seriously. WTF. Also, I really liked our set. **** WAS TIGHT.
9: Copycat - GGs in friendlies and teams.
9: Theftz - Nice meeting you. Luigi is the best man.
13: CT Chibo - GGs in teams. Great stream/recordings as always.
17: bertbusdriver - Get dat cali training soon you need it.
17: Metapod - Nice seeing you again. You've improved a lot since RoM. GGs in friendlies and pools. Disappointed to see you SD in our pools matches. A little more tournament experience will get rid of those.
25. Action Hank - GGs in bracket. I like your tag too.

That dude who was in my pool that played doc then marth - sorry i forgot your tag. GGs though.
Crismas - GGs in teams.
PB&J - GGs in teams. Wish i coulda stuck around on the mic a little longer.

I'm moving to Cali in a week. I'll see everyone at EVO or something :)

Top Bottom