• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash World ( an exclusive Wii U mode now featuring Tickets, Master Orders, and CRAZY Orders)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Someone found more announcer files
This could put the Tower of Smash leak to rest for good. How do you guys think Smash World will work and What are Master Orders and CRAZY Orders? Sakurai's new restraunt + menus? Do you think this could hint towards other things like characters? What do you think?

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Well hey, this is in the goddamn game. That automatically makes it more believable than Tower of Smash.

As to what it is, we'll wait for the Wii U version to come out, I guess.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Well hey, this is in the goddamn game. That automatically makes it more believable than Tower of Smash.

As to what it is, we'll wait for the Wii U version to come out, I guess.
Well I guess you could call it a leaked mode. Still need official confirmation from Sakurai/ Nintendo though.

c-1

Smash Cadet
I don't think this completely kills tower of smash, as it is a single player mode. This "Smash World" feels like it would be a group mode, or be an online mode of some sort.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Where were these sound files exactly?
I think the guy who uploaded this video probably knows more than I do. I think he said he found these somewhere. ( could be wrong)
I don't think this completely kills tower of smash, as it is a single player mode. This "Smash World" feels like it would be a group mode, or be an online mode of some sort.
Could be I remember early leaks were smash bros universe ( remember those?) So Smash World for Nintendo World Network? Could be true.
Yup. And now we play the waiting game.
To pass the time why not take a look at our fine master orders or our insanely priced CRAZY Orders.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Smash World or Smash Tour is a mode where you go around a board in a Mario Party like fashion. You can use trophies that you collect to aid you.

Special orders are challenges created by Master and Crazy Hand.
Master Orders give you rewards based on difficulty.
Crazy Orders costs a ticket or coins to even enter and instead you do challenges until you are ready to take on Crazy Hand.
You can only attempt each challenge once.

Top Bottom