• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 28th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Congratulations to the European region where Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was launched today!! Today's post is completely off-topic though. It's the Wrecking Crew stage. When you make the bombs explode, the shock from the explosion transfers to the walls and destroys them. When there are only two panels or less holding up a floor, the floor will crash down, making the stage change constantly."

He including a second image and said "You might get stuck inside a metal barrel that falls from above. Players can attack you while you're stuck, so get yourself out by mashing buttons."

Shog

Smash Ace
Mashpotato Samurai didn't congratulate You-Rope good enough. Must commit Sudoku

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm still happy to have seen this revealed back in 50-Fact ExtraVaganza. Wrecking Crew's one of my bigger favorite Mario-spinoffs!

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I love POTDs but, why do we still have them?

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I didn't have any interest in this stage whatsoever, but it's actually really fun. I would compare it to the Tomodachi Life stage from the 3DS version but with more action.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I love POTDs but, why do we still have them?
Because Sakurai has finally run out of menus to show you.

On-topic, I've only played on this stage a few times so far, but it's been awesome every time. Especially with 4-player, if you time your attacks right you can blow a bomb up to kill one opponent just as the floor breaks, which then traps another opponent in a barrel. Doesn't happen very often, but it's hilarious every time it works.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
See, Mods, even Sakurai makes off-topic posts.

But he doesn't get banned, does he?

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
This stage is lots of fun for 4-player matches. I really like the Wii U stages, they manage to be interesting without becoming too obtrusive.

Kroovetal

Smash Rookie
NNID
MegaJasherMan
3DS FC
0619-5511-6025
This stage is my Jam, my cousin always thinks it's a stage from The Wonderful 101 and I'm like dude how the hell do you get The Wonderful 101 from Wrecking Crew?

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
and just when smash gets released here, i have to work the whole weekend with extra hours... just my luck...

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Europe release finally! Shame Nintendo screwed up with the amount of Gamecube adapters it made here as well.

Glad this stage was tied to our release though, it's one of my favourite stages, and one of few genuine surprises I managed to avoid spoiling for myself.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
This stage is my Jam, my cousin always thinking it's a stage from The Wonderful 101 and I'm like dude how the hell do you get The Wonderful 101 from Wrecking Crew?
Tell your cousin (and I assume you've played The Wonderful 101 as well) you and him are some of the greatest people I know for playing such an underrated, yet amazing, game. Easily one of the greatest games in recent memory. Anyhow, I suppose he's confusing the massive amount of buildings for Blossom City. But, it looks absolutely nothing like Blossom City, either. Blossom City is futuristic and shiny except for the blown-up parts, and this stage isn't futuristic, shiny, or exploded. Beats me. I think he just needs a closer look at the stage.

Top Bottom