• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 29th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. The mysterious fighting teams that appear in the Smash Bros. series come in many shapes and sizes, but this time even we don't know what all of them will look like! It's said that they copy faces from Mii characters saved on your system and attack in a large throng…!! But wait, they all have big smiles on their faces. Looks like they're having a good time, so show no mercy and launch them all away!!"

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Ah, for some reason after seeing them update the daily pic before the Nintendo Direct, I get a feeling we might not see Super Smash Bros in the Nintendo Direct in a couple of hours.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Ah, for some reason after seeing them update the daily pic before the Nintendo Direct, I get a feeling we might not see Super Smash Bros in the Nintendo Direct in a couple of hours.
I think we will see some Smash Bros but it will be nothing new.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I enjoyed the polygons far more. I personally dislike how the Miis are being integrated so much into everything. The polygons were nostalgic and seemed unique in design. Although this does make it so there will be far more different combinations of attacks the fighters will choose from.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So basically the Mii Fighters of my family are mercilessly hunting me down with smiles on their faces.

Not terrifying at all. Nope.

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Worthless PotD... Normally I don't complain about what we get but this is nothing interesting at all since we knew this already. Now we have to wait the whole weekend again.

PokéMurio

Smash Apprentice
Or maybe this PotD is boring because it gets replaced after the direct...

Last edited:

Nintendo_Addict

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2251-5124-4980
These aren't the Ice Climbers at all! Just let us know if they've been cut or not already! D:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Leak confirmed!

But really, even before the leak it was heavily assumed Mii's would replace Alloys/Fighting Polygons/Wire Frames.

jigglover

Smash Lord
u only have to know that smash COMBINES characters from nintendo franchises
Yes, but they should have SOME unique characters to make the franchise more special... Like the primids, alloys or hands. I guess master and crazy hand are back, but they are also in a Kirby game. e_e

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Another boring picture that really adds nothing to the hype. Sakurai it has 1 and a half month since the last reveal, give us something new already, something not in the leaks to hype us all up!

Give me a playable Isaac! That's good enough ! :)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
You must truly live a spoiled life if you expected much more. It must feel bad to be disappointed every day you wake up and don't have something new to eat for breakfast.
Jesus Christ the game will be out in like two weeks I cant ask for a new character cause im so spoiled cause I can wait over a month.
Besides we got metaknight that was awesome I just wanted to see a new character is all and all of a sudden I get branded a spoiled child because of it.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
When I first looked I thought that was a Hitler Mii.
I almost had a heart attack.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well 30 minutes left I hope we get something awesome even though I dont see an English direct coming.

PAPCGyE

Smash Apprentice
I actually love this idea, I just imagine me making new miis only to see them on the field, but there are only 3 kinds of miis, The Fighting Alloy Team has 4 different kinds and one of them is like Kirby (or Jiggs)

Last edited:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
This just makes me happy that I don't make Miis of my family and friends because I don't want to be in this mode as Bowser beating up my mother, cousins, friends, high school crush, ect.

Top Bottom