• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 25th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity."

He also included a second picture saying "In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!"

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Wasn't this already confirmed? Still nice to get more details, though.
Also, first!

Ovyngm

Smash Rookie
I like how Mario gets more upset the higher the intensity. Kind if wish it would change based on what character you're playing as though.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
Meta-Hand confirmed. Go collect those artifacts, and find a plasma beam!

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
I want Masterhand with a Powerglove on..
This! He could have an attack where it doesn't do what he wants, rages and tosses it at the player, instantly KOing anyone who cant dodge it, and leaving a crack on the screen after

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Hinting at Mewtwo, K Rool, Ridley?

I will still not have hope die!

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Crazy Hand will appear at a higher difficulty. Or maybe Tabuu will appear as the one who controlls the Master Hand and you have to fight them at the same time. :troll:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Hopefully if there is a new final boss it isn't stupid like Giga Bowser or a naked butterfly man ._.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hopefully if there is a new final boss it isn't stupid like Giga Bowser or a dr manhattan hologram with wings ._.
Fixed.

But then again, who else? Crazy Hand might be a special condition. I really doubt someone like Ridley or KKR would take their spot.

Giga Bowser seems fine to me.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Good for you. I thought Giga Bowser was stupid back in the day and I think he is even more stupid nowadays.

A brand new original character like Tabuu? A Kirby boss? A KID ICARUS BOSS? :p
no since it's classic mode then it's going to be crazy hand

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
Giga Bowser is clearly Bowser's Final Smash.

Better theorizing please.

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you have to fight Master Hand and Crazy Hand together like in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Last edited:

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
I bet Sakurai himself will be the final boss at a higher difficulty :troll:
Maybe you can also unlock him as a playable character. :troll:

Last edited:

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
Hmm, that last sentence got me intrigued... Is it Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser or something completely different? Only time will tell, but I hope it is something we haven't seen before to keep the surprise factor alive...

Last edited:

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Crazy hand and Giga Bowser are obvious. I kinda' want to see Tabuu here, I just hope this isn't what Ridley ends up becoming.

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
I say it's time for a new surprise boss. I don't want Crazy Hand or Giga Bowser. Back when I first fought Giga in melee, that was one of the most surprising and intense single player moments I have ever had in gaming.

We need stuff like this back. I don't know, maybe have Monster Charizard, Demon Ganon, Dark Marth, or something else that is crazy, unexpected and never before seen.

Top Bottom