• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 17th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Tac (on the left) steals your charged power. If you've charged up a lot, he might steal a ton of it. Chase after him quickly to get it back!!"

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I have hated tac in the kirby games and i have a feeling i will hate him more in the smash run mode

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Tac attacks when he smacks your back with crack-a-lack and he jacks your stack givin' you no slack with a big ol' whack causin' you to go black...

This dude's wack!

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Ah Tac. One of the most annoying enemies in Superstar, but I loved him for it. One of the best times to make the game make you go "OH CRAP NO!" as you desparately try to run past other enemies, and catch up to him. He should be fun here too. :bubblebobble:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I'm going to enjoy this game mode a lot. City Trail was one of the best things about Kirby Air Ride, I had a lot of fun back in the day playing it with frineds. Even better, I like that they're including more Nintendo universe enemies. Feels more like a crossover game.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Douchebag Tac:"Oh about to go into a FFA? it be a shame if someone took your power from you...." :troll:

Last edited:

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I love TAC! He is actually the best partner to have when co-op with your buddy. He also was pretty powerful in the Helper to Hero mode for the remake. Glad to see him back and up to his old shenanigans again.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Ironically enough, City Trial was actually one of the only times Tac wasn't a massive pain in the ass.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I hated that ******* in Kirby, when i beat the game i thought i would never have to see him again. But now that motherf***er followed me into smash bros.

WTF SAKURAI!!!!!!!

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Ah geez, not Tac again. Oh well... if he steals anything from me...

"I'll KNOCK 'EM OUT". - Vector the Crocodile, Sonic Heroes

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I would be down for a weekly Smash Run pic. Though it'd be nice to see actually new info about it.

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
This could be really annoying, but if it gets competitive in good ol' Melee fashion then the items will be off anyway. He's just an assist trophy, right?

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
You sure? He didn't clarify that. I mean, I know that that image is from Smash Run, but it would be annoying if he were also an assist trophy. If he is only in Smash Run, then my bad.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
This could be really annoying, but if it gets competitive in good ol' Melee fashion then the items will be off anyway. He's just an assist trophy, right?
No, Tac is an enemy in Smash Run mode.

Dude this is just Smash Run and there are no options to turn items off I'm sure.
No, I think there will be tons of options. Look at City Trail in Kirby Air Ride, you have the options of turning off the random environment events, the event you play at the end of the match, etc. I don't see why there won't be any options in Smash Run

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
No, Tac is an enemy in Smash Run mode.
I already addressed the fact that it was Smash Run, but since Sakurai didn't say much, and since Tac is not a character created for Smash Run nor is he just a low level minion from any game(aka whatever the other thing in that pic is), it is also likely that he is an assist trophy as well.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
No, I think there will be tons of options. Look at City Trail in Kirby Air Ride, you have the options of turning off the random environment events, the event you play at the end of the match, etc. I don't see why there won't be any options in Smash Run
I never said any options at all just an option to turn off the items that you bring/collect.

Top Bottom