• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U in Denver Colorado?

Dankmanitan

Smash Rookie
i'm pretty new to the smash community, having never played in any tournament whatsoever. I'd like to join in Smash 4, but I haven't found any tournament in Denver. Anyone know anywhere in Denver where I could do casual/competitive tournaments with other people in smash for Wii u?

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Hey man!

My friends and I get together every Sunday morning and practice in Denver. It's a small group (4 regulars), but we have a lot of fun and we are all very intent on getting better. Soon this group will be participating in weeklies around the area. If you want to come and practice with us, you are more than welcome. Shoot me a private message with your phone number and I will send you a text, if you are down. Hopefully we will see you this Sunday!

Last edited:

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
i'm pretty new to the smash community, having never played in any tournament whatsoever. I'd like to join in Smash 4, but I haven't found any tournament in Denver. Anyone know anywhere in Denver where I could do casual/competitive tournaments with other people in smash for Wii u?
hey man, I will be hosting a group this Sunday if you want to be a part of it. It will be casual, and I'm hoping we can see some new faces

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I would suggest joining the Colorado Smash Facebook group if you have a facebook account, otherwise you can look towards the Colorado thread here on Smashboards but I haven't updated it in a while and we're basically all moved to facebook for organization purposes.

The main hub for smash in Colorado is actually in Aurora (pretty close to Denver), it's called All That and a Bag of Chips. It has a lot more games than Smash, but many smash players meet up there regularly (like, pretty much every day). There's a Smash4 weekly tournament on Fridays there, starting around 5pm IIRC.

Top Bottom