• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 28th

Xmark

Smash Apprentice
First comment, I was hoping the pic would be something interesting but no news really :/

Last edited:

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
Guys, it's all right. Sakurai used all his enthusiasm yesterday in showing us more of that awesome idea of 8-player smashing with every color of Shulk.
Today he's just not.... well, you know the rest anyway.

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
Wow even Sakurai is super just.. meh. Not really explaining or anything just... "Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, Slow, Angled Smash."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guys, it's all right. Sakurai used all his enthusiasm yesterday in showing us more of that awesome idea of 8-player smashing with every color of Shulk.
Today he's just not.... well, you know the rest anyway.
Today we see the even-more-vague-than-usual Sakurai because the Announcer stole his thunder in the Direct :p

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
We have seen everything we needed to know. The pinnacle of hype is now a thing of the past.
image.jpg

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wow even Sakurai is super just.. meh. Not really explaining or anything just... "Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, Slow, Angled Smash."
From now on, when I ask my students how they are and they respond with "I'm ok" I will correct them with "I'm Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, Slow Angled ok." It's the new "meh".

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
All of those features, and yet they have to be applied to all players. Why they still don't let you give each player different features is beyond me; for example, player 1 is giant, while player 2 is metallic.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It seems no one around here got the joke.
And I am too lazy to explain either.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It seems no one around here got the joke.
And I am too lazy to explain either.
Hmph. I'll just put the Capitalized letters together and see what I come up with:
SMB BSR LSA
Am I getting warmer or colder? :reverse:

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Back shield available in special options?

TOTAL SAKURAI BIAS ALERT! MAKE WAY FOR SUPER SMASH BROS UPRISING FOR WII U!!

Am I being overreactish enough?

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
All of those features, and yet they have to be applied to all players. Why they still don't let you give each player different features is beyond me; for example, player 1 is giant, while player 2 is metallic.
YES! I have been wanting this since Melee! I want to fight Metal opponents while normal or whatever. We really need to be able to choose who the buffs apply to.

Also I don't think Sakurai is really feeling it today.

Buddy002

Smash Cadet
We just got the direct, and that hype could keep me going until the release. I would rather have the direct instead of awesome pic of the days...

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
>people still expecting new information

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Let's face it guys, because Sakurai is going to be...

with POTDs now, we can only sit down...

and wait.
The wait is going to be sooooo Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, and Slow Angled until the release.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I UNDERSTOOD THE MEANING OF THE PICTURE!!!!!

The Direct mentionned that Special Matches will not be counted in the game's records, so Sakurai is trolling us with the fact that we can't do the "Flower 1HP" trick to unlock everyone!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Well that's unfortunate. I was hoping stamina would be a higher number; but it being limited to 150HP makes it lame. Here's to hoping it can be changed this go around.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The wait is going to be sooooo Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, and Slow Angled until the release.
POTD-wise, sure, it'll be

soooo Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, and Slow Angled until the release.
But when you factor in the number of fake leaks, the rampant speculation and whatever is going on with the 3DS version, I'm pretty sure it won't be as

Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, and Slow Angled
as you'd expect. Wouldn't you agree, dear Venus?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, Slow, Angled Smash

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
They should have an option in the game where when you first start, it asks for your Favorite Smash Character. When you choose one it can be used as sort of a mascot on the menu.

For instance, mine is Link. So if I were to choose Link I'd be able to see cool portraits of him in the background of the menus (maybe even the PotD's). Or like the picture above, instead of it being Mario it would be Link.

Obviously changeable in the options settings of course.

EDIT: Kinda outta the blue but Mario and the PotD put it in my head

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Back to the menus? To Sakurai's credit, he has gone through a lot of crap this months. First with ERSB leak, and the 50 Fact extravaganza kinda killed the Pic of the Day (Is not like something interesting happened in it anyways).

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Sakurai is so smart by giving us the new meaning of "meh": SMBBSRLSA

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
"Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, Slow, Angled Smash"

Ain't nobody got time fo dat

Last edited:

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
I'm sorry, were you guys expecting anything new and exciting from Sakurai after the 50-Fact Extravaganza? :troll:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
POTD-wise, sure, it'll be

But when you factor in the number of fake leaks, the rampant speculation and whatever is going on with the 3DS version, I'm pretty sure it won't be as

as you'd expect. Wouldn't you agree, dear Venus?

This conversation is really Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, and Slow Angled. Let's have a less-Stamina-based, Mega-sized with the Bunny Hood, Back Shield with Reflect, Lightweight, and Slow Angled conversation, shall we?

Top Bottom