• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 17th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio."

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
At first, I was confused on what this was, but when I saw that it is a photo studio mode for trophies, I thought "Awesome." Good thing that this is back.

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
Just when I thought the smashbros subreddit couldn't get any worse...

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
THE LAST STORY!
FATAL FRAME 2!

Trophy Hype!
zael and mio would have been cool playables

Last edited:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Holy ****! I didn't think The Last Story was going to be referenced at all. Nice to see some love for one of my favorite Wii games!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oooiooooih my god!!! I rarely get super hyper but seeing this Zael trophy is seriously the best thing ever. Last Story was absolutely amazing!

Plus, Calista was one of my most wanted characters that I knew deep down never stood a chance. Not saying she will get in as a playable DLC but I'd be just happy to get a trophy of her.

With Fatal Frame having trophies for both versions, I hope this leads to a character inclusion in the future. Those games need some serious representation. The thought of a horror-themed Fatal Frame stage is very intriguing.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
That's freaking awesome! I'm extremely happy to see The Last Story get some love in Smash Bros, even if it's just trophies. A fantastic RPG and one of the last few games to send off the Wii, it was a breath of fresh air from other typical JRPG's. Thank's Sakurai for all these little nods and representations! Can't wait to see what other trophy surprises we are getting in the Wii U version! ^_^

Last edited:

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
Virtual figures >> Real life figures
And glad to finally see something interesting

Texas Toast

Smash Cadet
NNID
TexasToast-3
3DS FC
1461-6200-1949
edited cuz ppl dun like me

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why can't you take screenshots of trophies on the 3DS?

Last edited:

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Curry is power, obviously Zael craves a good mouthful of power.

Sababu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sababu1
Brawl had this feature.

I bet that's news to a lot of people.
This is amazing. There is so much more potential with this photo studio than Brawl's and look how beautiful this game is.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
So the Fatal Frame girls are gonna replace ICs right? So I can not only play as yet another waifu in Smash Bros, but a PAIR of waifus? (also yuri)

Also this picture is actually hilarious

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
I am so glad that the Wii U version will be much more superior compared to the 3DS. My nipples are hard

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Nice to see that Last Story is at least represented within Smash.

I get the feeling we will probably see Aeron of Pandora's Tower in this too as a trophy.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Turns out that game mode teased earlier in the week is actually "Master Cooking"

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
OH DAMN~! A NEW PLAYABLE CHARA-- Oh. Nevermind. It was just a standard, Silly O' Clock Sakurai *********. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I jest~. But in all seriousness, I'm very glad Sakurai is giving a lot of attention to a wide variety of 2nd and 3rd party franchises. Hell. If I get to see Momohime and Kiske from Muramasa the Demon Blade as trophies, I'll literally die fangirling.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
PROJECT RAINFALL CONFIRMED!!!
TWICE!!!!

I never expected Last Story and even Fatal Frame in Smash Bros.!!!
And yes! Trophy hoard is back and look even sillier than before!!! and better!!! Finally some good news!

EDIT: Derp from my part, now is called Photo Studio!
I gonna do a amazing one featuring third party characters, Showing Megaman, Pac-man, Sonic and RAYMAN!

Last edited:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
I'm thinking we might see alot of Namco trophies on the WiiU version, like characters from Tales of Symphonia, Tekken characters, Klonoa, Tower of Druaga characters and probably even the Ghostly Adventure characters, and Pacman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom