• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 15th

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I don't know Sakurai, you blur out the important part so there no real way of knowing. I do know however that you will tell us later and this daily post will become pointless then

Kingkool

Smash Apprentice
Master Orders and Crazy Orders from the found audio files on the 3DS?

D

Deleted member

deleted account

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Hmmm, looks very interesting.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Can you imagine the letdown it'd be if it was only "Master Hand" and "Crazy Hand" and this was just a mode where you could just battle them (and maybe Master Core)?

It's definitely going to be more interesting than that though...

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Master orders and Crazy orders, does your character play as a waiter? Also damn, Master Hand and Crazy Hand are rolling in money.

D

Deleted member

you know when I was young I always wanted master hand and crazy hand to be playable characters in smash is that weird? :/

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Master and Crazy?

Hmm..... Jekyll and Hyde confir....

Nevermind.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
So he blurred out the names of two completely new modes because why exactly? Not like having the full names would tell us anything. Assuming this is the MAster and Crazy Orders thing.

Last edited:

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
Sure, it's probably "Masters Orders" and "Crazy Orders", but does anyone have any idea as to what actually goes on in these modes?

What if Tower of Smash truly is a thing, and Master Order and Crazy Order are the different ways to play?

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't know Sakurai, you can just tell us but I guest that will be too easy.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai you should probably switch what sides these modes are on to go with the right hand/left hand theme and to keep in line with where they appear on Final Destination.

mark welford

Smash Ace
I can imagine this the orders thing which I assume from the name you will do things with the hands for money:awesome: also could the tower of smash be false? if so I am waiting on wolf to call:cry::bee:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Y'know Sakurai

I would've legitimately confused if you didn't make the Black Text over on the Crazy Side so obviously say "Orders", even with the blurring.
SAKURAI DONE GOOFED AGAIN

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
guyz, i think the blurred text says tower of smash, do you think dis confirms ridley n krool/
I believe it says Crazy/Master Order. And no, it doesn't deconfirm Ridley and K.Rool, though K.Rool seems greatly unlikely as is, due to no hints, or rumors that he'd be a playable character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom