• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 14th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Now here's a challenge… Find Stalfos!! (Difficulty Level 3) This is a close-up of a specific area in the Trophy Hoard, but the search will be more challenging if you zoom out. You can change the alignment of these trophies by holding down a direction on the +Control Pad while you're entering Trophy Hoard."

Fluggerson

Smash Apprentice
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT IS IT AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER? ITS A SKULL AND I GOOGLED STALFOS AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT (kinda)..

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In case you're wondering, this is a Difficulty Level 1
Find Groudon!

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
Wii U Pics and info is all we need now sakurai
Sakurai,
U know it stop trolling us

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I spotted King K. Rool in there. Now I know he's been disconfirmed for a long time, but...

Last edited:

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Guys guys, chill. Sakurai put a secret in here for you, just like he does in all of his other pics. A Game & Watch alt trophy is at the top. It's his grayish alt.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I used play like this with my brother using Melee's trophy hoard. It was fun when I was young.

Seriously, I'm not mad at this.

HellTyrant

Smash Cadet
Hahaha I found that Stalfos! I'm still enjoying the daily love for the 3DS game it's not as bad as I thought after purchasing it

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey, Sakurai. Here's a challenge for you. Make Ridley playable. It might be a Challenge level 3 but you've been putting it off for almost 13 years now. If you're half the collector you say you are, it's about time you start completing those Fan Challenges #FanChallengesSakurai

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
So, we're gonna have a Goron, a Pooka, Palutena's Bow, Wentworth, a Gordo, Electrode, Dr. Kawashima, Cragalanche, King Roy, Tortimer, a Bumpety Bomb, Slippy, and Toad all playable?

...See what I did there?
Can't wait to main Palutena's Bow

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
That's Cragalanche, hun. Have you even PLAYED Kid Icarus: Uprising!?
Kid who? :smirk:

But seriously, I haven't either. I just got my 3ds back out of storage after accidentally being packed up a year ago, and I just a few weeks ago played Pokemon X for the first time. Not everyone has money for the new hits...

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Hey, Sakurai. Here's a challenge for you. Make Ridley playable. It might be a Challenge level 3 but you've been putting it off for almost 13 years now. If you're half the collector you say you are, it's about time you start completing the Fan Challenges #FanChallengesSakurai

Ridley doesn't need to be playable, he is fine as a boss.
If it ever happens, good. If not, no biggie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom