• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars!!

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
I love this. I just finished part 1, and I'm working on 2 right now.

Improvements: I think you should fix the overall sound quality of the video, because the dialogue can be hard to understand sometimes.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

yeah i know smash wars when we worked on the sound we had a tough time actually doing the voices without messing up the quality. Only 3 people worked on the voices but the thing is it was also the 1st time i was working with sound. Im no expert on it but now i know how it works but im not going to go back and fix it all i think its good the way it was but i learned a lot and im glad u liked it.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Notice how everyone who doesn't like it probably doesn't know anyone in it? Was that teflon climbers randomly flying through the scene in Part 1? haha.

lol, yeah it was. wes and snex were definitely the funniest though. You shoulda had dope in there somewhere though, my only complaint.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
who knows

if i feel like it i might just make a sequel but dope would be a problem lol. The thing is all the pictures werent offered to us on a platter u know. MOst pictures taken here are from tourneys we go too. Ken takes the pictures i just sort through them and use whats best so you can see if you really understand how hard it was to piece together smash wars you would appreciate it more. For those that dont like it they dont understand how complex it is even though it pokes fun at some people in this community. But yeah what character would dope play?

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
Landope Calrizzian. He betrays Han Vidjo-lo to Darth Zagenite at Cloud City. Then they freeze him and give him to P.C. Fett, who sells him to M2K the Hutt.

Other character ideas:

Zang-o Fett
Princess Killa-eia

Uh yeah that's all I got.

BLoOdY_oL_ChAP

Smash Rookie
Sooo scared and confused...

That first dogfight scene reminded me of the oh-so-trippy 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Oh and the Chrono Trigger sound effects were a nice touch!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah I saw this really late, but great work!

I forgot to crouch cancel....

EclipseWebJS

Smash Journeyman
Firefox can't find the server at www.mana.grimsdomain.com.

I cannot watch it, I have an ERROR.

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
wow great site that must be taking forever to do it entirley in flash eh? well anway how much longer till smash wars is out again?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

~omega~ said:
wow great site that must be taking forever to do it entirley in flash eh? well anway how much longer till smash wars is out again?
it will be up when the oc2 page is made. I will start uploading my previous flash work again etc. Like a Flash Movie room or something like that.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Yeah mana you just have to repeat that your site has changed over and over until you change the first post :psycho: ;)

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
why it says page cannot be display or not find dunno its like the website don or something o_O i wanna see it =[

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

why it says page cannot be display or not find dunno its like the website don or something o_O i wanna see it =[
the reason why people think its not working is because i put it offline until i update my website where there will be a flash page for playing u can view it here for now but u need to resize it or stuff runs off to the sides making it look dumb. In the future ill fix it but for now ill just leave it until further updates.

If u want to view its here:

www.disconets.com/Knights/SmashWarsPt1.swf

www.disconets.com/Knights/SmashWarsPt2.swf

www.disconets.com/Knights/WhatIsLove.swf

Dacvak

Smash Ace
After much Google searching, I found this thread. Vidjo assures me that SmashWars is a must-see, but all links everywhere appear to be broken. Hopefully resurrecting this thread will remind someone to re-upload it somewhere. =D

Rickety

Peace and Love
Smash Wars! <3

Golly, the old-school glory days of Smash get me all misty.

Hi, Mike! :]
We need to watch this on your big TV again!
Maybe some TMNT Tournament Fighters?

Top Bottom