• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash God" - An Eminem Parody By Mat4Yo

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
The number of sick Smash raps is on the rise and Mat4yo is adding to the collection! In a parody of the Eminem song "Rap God" Mat4yo has created a Smash equivalent in "Smash God". To see more of his music be sure to subscribe on Youtube, check out his SoundCloud, and follow him on Twitter. Listen to these hot rhymes and sound off in comments below!

SmashCapps wishes he could rap but is only really good at classical singing (we was once recruited for an Italian opera and has been in several musicals). To chat about Smash or music be sure to follow him on Twitter.

Last edited:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
I don't think I can speak that fast. I don't think practice would help. I'll stick with smash research! Ha ha. Nice rap!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 M2K and ZeRo actually challenge him to a match

Awesome song btw, I lost it with many of the nametags

Mat4yo

Smash Rookie
Thanks so much everyone! Maybe help me get some popular youtubers and smash players to see this video. Thanks again!

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Dude this is amazing. You have incredible lyrical talent. Fantastic!

Top Bottom