• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Entertainment - The Salty Runback

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
If you know what PJSalt means, you've come to the right place. Grab those salt shakers because this week on Smash Entertainment we will be turning our heads to the Southwest! Oklahoma and Missouri will be showing up in full force this Saturday. Oklahoma is hosting this event and the sodium levels are off of the charts already!

Is that the font from the cover of Back To The Future?

This event will be featuring singles and doubles for Melee, Project M, Smash Wii U, and Smash 3DS. There will also be a "crew battle to end all crew battles" event taking place. Strong Bad will be present at the event among other notable players from the Southwest region. If you'd care to take that salt shaker out for a spin, the salt will be streamed on Twitch over at twitch.tv/stockcancelgaming and twitch.tv/nextlevelstreaming.

ITALIAN N1NJA had some hot apple cider before writing this article. But he requires nourishment. Tauros meat or something. He needs more than just puffins. Bring your offerings of holiday cheer to him on Twitter @ITALIANN1NJA.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Would be interesting to watch; especially the crew battle. I wonder why they're featuring a Smash 3ds and a WiiU tourney. Are tournaments usually doing that nowadays?

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Sethlon, Disafter, Denti, AeroLink, and I think Oracle are all coming to this as well.

NextLevelStreaming

Smash Rookie
NNID
katherto
NLS SilentProtagonist here. Very excited to see this tournament making front page...and even MORE excited to be streaming it! See you all live tomorrow from Oklahoma!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sethlon, Dakpo, and Denti will be in attendance as well!

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Sethlon, Dakpo, and Denti will be in attendance as well!
There was no registration page that had confirmed listed attendants. I went off of what I saw. I'm happy to hear that kakka-carrot cake. Well krabby patty, I guess the viewers will be in for a surprise!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Todays the day guys! Smash 4 will be first starting at noon!

#saltyrunback

Last edited:
Top Bottom