• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Entertainment - KTAR XI, BUST, Exposure 15, and Bowser's Revenge 13

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Welcome back! This week there are many events taking place. With the new Smash for Wii U release on top of Project M 3.5 releasing, players will have their hands full. There is so much in store! KTAR XI, BUST, and Exposure 15 are just a select few events over the weekend!

KTAR XI

That background logo though.
Taking place on Saturday, November 22nd in Somerset, New Jersey is KTAR XI. The event is sponsored by both Apex and Twitch having a $1000 pot bonus for Melee! The tournament will be running events for Smash for Wii U, Melee, and Project M. The events include Smash 4 Singles, Melee Singles, Project M Singles, Smash 4 Doubles, Melee Doubles, Project M Doubles, and finally Smash 4 on 4 teams. Notable players attending the tournament are Mew2King, Emukiller, Hax, Wizzrobe, Rolex, Dabuz, and Koolaid. The stream will be over at Twitch.tv/vgbootcamp. Keitaro is known for hosting hype tournaments so be sure to catch the stream!

BUST

Spiffy franchise logos. I dig it.
Over in Boston, Massachusetts we have BUST! Taking place on this Saturday will be another tournament which also promotes Apex 2015! This event is also sponsored by Twitch who is aiding to provide a $1000 pot bonus! This will be a part of the Apex 2015 World Circuit and the winner gets to choose between a free hotel room or free paid trip to Apex! The event will be hosting brackets for both Melee Singles and Melee Doubles. Let's go MattDotZeb! Check out the stream at Twitch.tv/gaustudios.

Exposure 15

The background reminds me of showers with translucent sliding doors.
On the Midwest side of things we have Exposure 15, a regional monthly that is being held this Saturday in Oak Park, Illinois. The event will be boasting Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Project M Singles, and Project M Doubles. Notable players such as Vro, Scythe, Kels, Dart, Ripple, ORLY, Rat, Strong Bad, Plasma, Kirkq, and Beiber will be in attendance. The event will be streamed on Twitch.tv./windycitysmash by none other than Windy City Smash so be sure to stop by and spread the love!

Bowser's Revenge 13

Bowser should see a dentist soon.
Turn that compass to the Southwest and take a stroll to Plano, Texas! Bowser's Revenge 13 is a regional event that will be taking place this Saturday featuring the likes of Sethlon, Lunchables, Denti, Oracle, Infinity, and more! They will be hosting Project M Singles, Project M Doubles, Melee Singles, and Melee Doubles. The Koopa series is back to remind the world "Don't mess with Texas". The event is being streamed by Tourney Locator over at twitch.tv/tourneylocator so prepare yourselves. If Sethlon loses in winners bracket, all shall face the wrath of Sethladon.

ITALIAN N1NJA is preparing for the holidays. His body is ready for the greatness that is egg nog. Bring him some of that sweet nog on twitter @ITALIANN1NJA.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
"His body is ready for the greatness that is egg nog."

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
They are actually doing 4v4 teams? Well **** I gotta sign up for that tomorrow.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I'm glad EXP is getting ... exposure, for lack of a better word, since WCS is traditionally not one of the more popular PM streams. Kind of unfortunate that Bowser's Revenge over on TLoC wasn't mentioned though.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I'm glad EXP is getting ... exposure, for lack of a better word, since WCS is traditionally not one of the more popular PM streams. Kind of unfortunate that Bowser's Revenge over on TLoC wasn't mentioned though.
Whoops. I didn't see the event in the events tab. Give me 15 minutes and I'll have this updated! Can't forget Texas!

Last edited:

shapular

Smash Ace
Why are there still tournaments without Smash 4? Anyway, definitely excited about KTAR. I'll be watching that all day and do nothing productive. :(

Taytertot

Smash Ace
I wish it said what times these would be on. I have a dentist app that may be painful and would love to get home and just stream some smash bros.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I wish it said what times these would be on. I have a dentist app that may be painful and would love to get home and just stream some smash bros.
If you follow the stream on the Twitch mobile application, you'll be notified when the stream is live. Most of them are starting relatively early in the morning seeing as there are a lot of entrants and events to cover.

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
Having a Mega Man helmet as the series logo is so much better than that dumb generic gear piece.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
At BU, we called BUST RRR.

It was all Melee, but we had Smash4 in the next room. Is it me or does 8 player smash crash every so in a while?

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
At BU, we called BUST RRR.

It was all Melee, but we had Smash4 in the next room. Is it me or does 8 player smash crash every so in a while?
Maybe its just you. Its the first time i've heard anything of the sort.

So i turns out m2k got 2nd in Smash 4 and 1st in melee. PBNJ is convinced they split (I assume melee) top 3, because he was watching the whole time :ohwell:

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Maybe its just you. Its the first time i've heard anything of the sort.

So i turns out m2k got 2nd in Smash 4 and 1st in melee. PBNJ is convinced they split (I assume melee) top 3, because he was watching the whole time :ohwell:
All those emails, I got as Rhetts Royal Rumble lol

:p

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
Dat 4v4 bracket at Ktar tho. Now that 4v4 is a thing I'm both scared and excited xD

Top Bottom