• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Entertainment - Forte 2, Exposure 16, and The Pacific Northwest Regional

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Smash Entertainment is back! This weekend is going to be quite the exciting one. With the M.I.O.M. top 100 player power ranking for Melee trickling out slowly, this is the perfect time to capitalize on the hype! Now then, on to the streams!
Forte 2

Fun fact, the word "forte" in Italian translates to "strong" in English. Although, here the use of forte is that of musical writing. In music, a forte symbolizes key points where the notes must be emphasized.
First off in the Southwest region, Forte 2 will be a focal point taking place in Austin, Texas. This event is part of APEX World Circuit and will be featuring a $1,000 pot bonus thanks to the sponsors APEX and Twitch. Singles and Doubles will be hosted for Melee and Project M. Hungrybox, Javi, Twin, Oracle, Wobbles, Sethlon, Axe, MacD, and more will be competing for the gold! There will also be an insanely hype Mexico vs Texas crew battle on Saturday night around 10pm CST so be sure to catch that! Did I mention the destruction man himself D1 will be there? If you'd like to be a part of a crescendo of viewers, tune in on Saturday and Sunday to twitch.tv/tourneylocator! When you think about it, music and smash have a lot in common. It is almost as if we are composing a masterpiece with our play.
Exposure 16

Where players get exposed. Hopefully someone brings sunblock.

Ah the Midwest. Where the weather is unpredictable, people are as nice as can be, and there are hidden bosses as far as the eye can see. This Saturday will be none other than Exposure 16 in Chicago, Illinois! Both Singles and Doubles for Melee and Project M will be hosted. Players such as Oro?!, ORLY, Kels, Double, Kirkq, Scythe, Vro, and Pooch himself will be in attendance. They say Pooch is part man, part mod, and part megaphone. The event is surely one that will be exciting to watch! If you'd care to take a trip to the windy city, follow the turbulence to twitch.tv/windycitysmash!
The Pacific Northwest Regional

Nature is peaceful. At least until the spacies show up.
The Pacific Northwest Regional, being presented by Northwest Majors, will be held on Saturday and Sunday in Des Moines, Washington. The event is an APEX World Circuit qualifier offering a $1,000 pot bonus for Melee singles as well as a paid flight to Apex 2015 for the first place winner, courtesy of Twitch! The event will be running Melee Singles, Melee Doubles, Project M Singles, and Smash Wii U Singles. Expect players to the caliber of Silent Wolf, Shroomed, Mew2King, SFAT, Bladewise, HomeMadeWaffles, and more to be in attendance at the event! There will be more than just Smash at the event so please check the schedule here. Catch the stream over at twitch.tv/62bitgaming and twitch.tv/teamkhaos!

ITALIAN N1NJA has been a bit exhausted lately. His tank is running on empty and the only things that can fill the tank are egg nog, hot chocolate, bagels that are just boopin' with flavor, and the power of Captain Planet. The only way he can be restored is with the power of the planeteers. Bring Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Heart to him at @ITALIANN1NJA. Those seem like the average things you'd find in a box of Lucky Charms. The power is yours!

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
PNW Regional is being streamed by 62bitgaming and Team Khaos, big names include Mew2King, Silent Wolf, Shroomed, SFAT, Bladewise, HomeMadeWaffles, Washington, Oregon, BC, Idaho, NorCal and more!

Also, Javi, Twin and 9 others from Mexico will be at Forte 2, where Mexico will battle Texas in a 5 v 5 crew battle. Javi, Twin, Valdo, Aza, and .jpg vs. Arc, Mojo, MT, Tirno, and Jake13

Myougi

My posts are gluten free.
I posted this on Twitter and I'm going to post it here:

Why are all my homies in Texas for Forte 2?
I'm looking at you SleepyK, MacD, Wobbles, Westballz, Aliami, Web, and D1.

juddy96

Smash Lord
I posted this on Twitter and I'm going to post it here:

Why are all my homies in Texas for Forte 2?
I'm looking at you SleepyK, MacD, Wobbles, Westballz, Aliami, Web, and D1.
Westballz flaked, he's going to SSS I think

D

Deleted member

Met D1 a couple of nights back, pretty chill guy. Can't wait to see his commentary at FORTE 2.

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
so excited to see some of my friends give it all they got today, mad shoutouts to them

LEGOF

Smash Rookie
NNID
keimakona
3DS FC
2036-6575-6309
Nice to see Exposure on the front page. Midwest finally getting more attention.

MooMooCow

Smash Rookie
Forte 2 was great, if i had gotten that one more match i would be in the main tournament

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
Just got back from day 1 of PNW regionals. So much smash wii u hype in yhe top 8 matches XD
PNW was awesome. Wii U was great.

Also, you should friend me on Nintendo Network. It's my username.

I want revenge. You're too good with that Metaknight. He was supposed to be nerfed!

Top Bottom