• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Box Opinions

Washp

Smash Rookie
https://youtu.be/UM-NKXS1m2I

A trailer for this... thing just came out today. Its some sort of box like fightstick?...but without a stick. Immediately I thought it was dumb but after thinking about it for a while I think this thing might help get more people interested in playing melee competitively.

On the one hand i think that melee is perfectly suited for the game cube controller only. However this could help people develop better tech skill simply because it allows players to use all their fingers. It could also help get more people playing in simply cause its a fightstick making the game feel slightly more familiar to other fighters. Anyways thats what I took away from it I wonder what you guys think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom