• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Update 1.10 - More Info!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Smash 4 is in for even more content! SmashBrosJP, the official Japanese Smash Twitter account, released more pictures and information regarding the update headed our way! Remember the /r/smashbros user who did the translations in our last article, kamennootoko? He's also Masked Man on Source Gaming and @Aeris an Smashboards! He's translated the latest tweets yet again on Source Gaming so give him and the folks over there a special thank you. Now let's get to the Tweets!
---​
New Costume (Gunner): Bear Suit
Introducing a full-body bear suit! A curious little cub poked its paw into the honey pot…and it got stuck! Luckily, that jar makes for a great gun, too! Available 7/31.

New Costume (Brawler): Flying Man (MOTHER)
This little birdie has flown straight out of the MOTHER series and right into Smash! The bold contrast between red and yellow is sure to draw everyone’s eyes. No need for a tombstone because you’ll be the one dishing out KOs! Available 7/31.

New Costume (Swordfighter): Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
This swordsman’s stylish hairdo really stands out. The adventure begins when you don this costume! Available 7/31.​
---​

It seems that even more Mii Costumes may be on the way as well. What else could be coming with this newest update? How do the fans feel about these three newest costumes? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay tuned to Smashboards for more updates!

As a Mii main SmashCapps is excited to see all of these cool costumes coming in for him to try! To chat with him on Miis, costumes, or the news go follow him on Twitter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nice Lloyd costume but sheesh, what is with these ridiculous animal costumes?

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Hey, does anyone know what time the patch tomorrow will be? Is it midnight in JP? Washington? Randomly during the day?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Good. I wanted to play as more Earthbound characters. Maybe next we will finally get a good Kid Icarus character for our miis. That game has no options here, yet.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Now you, too can be a stage hazard!

(Flip Jump and Burning Dropkick pretty much gives you his entire moveset anyway.)

D

Deleted member

I would actually use Mii costumes if the "Masks" were actual masks that hid my a Mii's ugly face so they actually looked like the character the costume is supposed to look like. But I'll just have to settle with picking a dumb looking Pikachu Mii Brawler on the rare occasion I want to troll.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
I feel bad for not feeling remorse for the Lloyd fans. May you always be remembered in Teen Titans, Go!...

Kesno

Smash Cadet
My friend is going to be pissed when he founds out that Lloyd is Mii costume. I better tell him just to speed things up :)

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
Basically, all of these costumes, Chrom, Lloyd, and King K. Rool is Sakurai's way of saying: They aren't coming into smash.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Basically, all of these costumes, Chrom, Lloyd, and King K. Rool is Sakurai's way of saying: They aren't coming into smash.
King K. Roll is the only one still has a tiny bit of chance, same for Lloyd, but chances are even more tiny.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Scrolling through these Mii Costumes terrorizes me almost as much as the painful Assist Trophy Segment of the April Direct. You never know who is going down next.
Being a Mii Costume might not be as sure of a deconfirmation as ATs have turned out to be, but still.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The bear costume is definatly based on winnie the pooh
(The honey pot in his hand is the give away)

Flying man

Now we can use them outside the 3ds stage

Llyod irving

Unlike king k rool

Sorry guys looks like we are stuck with the costume version of him,
(Llyod is 3rd king k rool is not and also the king is way more voted for than llyod)

I still think king k rool suit is a special treatment for THE REAL king k rool comes in (the old design for the mii suits and the modern design for smash 4)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I love how all these Mii costumes are coming out and all I use is the Protoman costume. :4villager:

Honestly, I think they've been focusing too much on the cosmetics of Miis. There are other characters, and they all have potential alts., for example, Sonic could get a Metal Sonic alt, and Lucario could get a Shiny form. And so on.
Please Nintendo give me Alex kidd mii costume!!! he has the most fitting moves for brawler:4miibrawl: come on SEGA just do it!
Or he could be a playable character. cough cough

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'd be more inclined to buy these costumes if we could use Miis online (with anyone) or costumes in tournaments.

Some of these are great, though!
Protoman, X, Jacky and Akira Yuki are my favorites.

Hope we get a red echidna costume for Mii Brawler soon. :3

Last edited:

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
I wish I had friends I could play with so I could give the Mii fighters a try online. I have literaly never played as them, not counting Classic mode run.
Or better yet enable them to be played online but force the Mii to be generic, to avoid immaturity. Only then would I consider buying these costumes.

(I am a very lonely gamer...)

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
I wish I had friends I could play with so I could give the Mii fighters a try online. I have literaly never played as them, not counting Classic mode run.
Or better yet enable them to be played online but force the Mii to be generic, to avoid immaturity. Only then would I consider buying these costumes.

(I am a very lonely gamer...)
I find it bizzare that they ban Mii costumes for being potentially offensive, but allow Miiverse, which tends to be very offensive. If I see one more "Game and Watch did 9/11..."

Top Bottom