• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 tournement in Allentown area???

20blank

Smash Rookie
Hi I love Smash bros and I am thinking about hosting a tournament at my house soon. I live in Whitehall which is next to Allentown in PA. They're aren't that many tournaments around this area which is why I would like to start one. If there is anybody around this are please reply so I can see how many people would attend. Thank you!

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
I'm interested. There really isn't much of a competitive scene here. I only have the 3ds version but I have a little experience with Gcn controller on Smash 4.

20blank

Smash Rookie
I'm interested. There really isn't much of a competitive scene here. I only have the 3ds version but I have a little experience with Gcn controller on Smash 4.
yea I'd like to host small get togethers with new people just so that everyone gets a chance to be better

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
So we have 5 people so far. How many more before we decide to meet up.

WT!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WT_Smash
3DS FC
4597-0015-7814
Switch FC
SW-3650-7945-8401
I live in a suburb near philly and I'd be interested. Especially if you expanded to other titles, but even without.

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
I live in Kutztown/Fleetwood and would love this. It seems from the research I've been doing, PA doesn't have a lot of tournaments/get-togethers. Not many people in my area play/know Smash, so it'd be nice to see how my skills are improving.

20blank

Smash Rookie
So we have 5 people so far. How many more before we decide to meet up.
well me and my friend are starting to plan bi weekly smash tournements in his garage sometime near May when finals are over and college is done so for now I'd just like to get a feel for how many people are down. 5 is a good start and of course we have quite a few people who are down as well.

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
I might be able to make it. It's after PSSAs, so that's a start. Due to snow days in my area, I might be in school till June. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
I have a question. Will we be playing with customs?

Last edited:

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
Can we do Melee/PM as well?

I think there would be more people interested if we had more games to choose from. Some of us would have to bring over a CRTV and Wii/Gamecube with a memory card that has everything unlocked for this to work though.

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
Can we do Melee/PM as well?

I think there would be more people interested if we had more games to choose from. Some of us would have to bring over a CRTV and Wii/Gamecube with a memory card that has everything unlocked for this to work though.
I second this. If we had more variety, more people would prob. be interested.

Not that I can actually play Melee/PM/ 64 Competitively. I don't own them, so I'm up for Brawl/Sm4sh (I know Brawl ain't the best for competitive play, but maybe just for fun? Like friendlies?)

sunnydsb

Smash Rookie
hey, I live in Allentown and im so down for this. ill bring my gamceube and **** so we can have another set up.. let me know!

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
I live near Allentown in Northampton. I would love to see some tournaments come up in the area (particularly Smash 4)! Unfortunately I won't be in the area until May 5th, since I'm currently at college in New York, but after May 5th I'll be around. :D

Matthew Rauch

Smash Rookie
NNID
typhlosion9999
So im really interested in this so if this is still a thing i'd love to join in, i mostly use ness in smash 4 (as you can see i like ness) but i also use falcon and jiggly so i have some variety, also im 13 does that matter? cause i know some people still think 13 is a kid and that their annoying so i just want to make sure. i also live in allentown and ive found no smash tournament so im really excited for this

Lapsy143

Smash Rookie
So im really interested in this so if this is still a thing i'd love to join in, i mostly use ness in smash 4 (as you can see i like ness) but i also use falcon and jiggly so i have some variety, also im 13 does that matter? cause i know some people still think 13 is a kid and that their annoying so i just want to make sure. i also live in allentown and ive found no smash tournament so im really excited for this
Same here, but I live in the WB/S area, an hour from there. Still would love to come!

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
Okay, June sounds good. I've improved since I first posted in this topic, so now I'm hyped up to see how well I can do and how tough the competition will be.

Last edited:

digby

Smash Rookie
hey I live in allentown too, I have a wii u and melee set up if anyone ever wants to come through. I just got melee 3 days ago so Im horrible at that but I'd like to improve lol, but in smash 4 i main jigglypuff and sheik

Moe Coolieo

Smash Rookie
hey I live in allentown too, I have a wii u and melee set up if anyone ever wants to come through. I just got melee 3 days ago so Im horrible at that but I'd like to improve lol, but in smash 4 i main jigglypuff and sheik
Let me know when and where and I will be there

Vino.

Been Vino since 2007
If PM is there then Easton Smash would go. Jreed, cruzycakes, deff, lite, cash, and vino(me)

Ness Lee

Smash Rookie
NNID
Helpimkidnapped1
Hey I'm new here, just trying to find some tournaments so I can get involved in the local scene. I live only a half hour from Allentown so I would be totally down for some events that close, and I have one or two friends who would likely come too.

Tenretsujin10

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone in this thread, My friend who posted this thread (20blank, or the tag Blank) and I (Ten) are planning for this tournament in August near Allentown, PA. This tournament will be primarily Smash 4 Singles & Doubles w/ no customs. Melee and Project M will be considered if we have a big enough turnout for those games. More information will be posted in the very near future.

Top Bottom