• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Mario Series [COMPLETE]

- Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., and Rosalina & Luma are playable characters.
- Giga Bowser is playable through Bowser's final smash.
- Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig are all alternate costumes for Bowser Jr.

- Toad is Peach's neutral special.
- Paper Mario and King Boo appear as trophies.
- Geno and Captain Toad (3D World) do not appear in either game.

Donkey Kong Series [COMPLETE]

- Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are playable characters.
- Cranky, Funky, King K. Rool, and Dixie appear as trophies.
- Mii Brawler has a costume based on King K. Rool.

- Kiddy Kong does not appear in either game.

Legend of Zelda Series [COMPLETE]

- Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, and Toon Link are playable characters.
- Mii Swordfighter has a costume based on Link.

- With Toon Link being playable, the need for Young Link and Worlds Link diminishes.
- Ganon is Ganondorf's Final Smash.
- With transformations gone, the need for Toon Sheik no longer exists.

- Tingle and Ghirahim are Assist Trophies.
- Impa, Tetra, and Toon Zelda are trophies.
- Vaati does not appear in either game.

Metroid Series [COMPLETE]

- Samus and Zero Suit Samus are playable characters.
- Ridley is an enemy character.
- Dark Samus is an assist trophy.
- Adam is a trophy.
- Meta Ridley and Anthony do not appear in the games, though Ridley powered up is referred to as "Meta Ridley".

Yoshi Series [COMPLETE]

- Yoshi is a playable character.
- Kamek is an enemy character.
- Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are trophies.

Kirby Series [COMPLETE}

- Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede are playable characters.
- Magolor is a trophy.
- Dark Matter and (Bandana) Waddle Dee do not appear in the games.

Star Fox Series [COMPLETE]

- Fox and Falco are playable characters.
- Wolf, Slippy, and Krystal are trophies.

Pokémon Series [COMPLETE]

- Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Charizard, Lucario, and Greninja are playable characters. Mewtwo was later added as DLC.
- Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario are the final smashes of Charizard and Lucario, and are playable through those means.

- Mega Mewtwo Y is part of Mewtwo's Final Smash, but is not technically playable.
- Meowth, Zoroark, and Genesect are assist characters.
- Pichu, Pokémon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Blaziken, and Mega Blaziken are trophies.
- Sceptile, Plusle & Minun, Mega Charizard Y, and Mega Sceptile do not appear in either game.

F-Zero Series [COMPLETE]

- Captain Falcon is a playable character.
- Samurai Goroh is an assist trophy.
- Black Shadow is a trophy.

Mother Series [COMPLETE]

- Ness is a playable character. Lucas was later added as DLC.
- Porky is a trophy.
- Ninten appears in the background of Magicant on the 3DS version.
- Claus is a costume for Lucas, and the Masked Man's head is featured on one of his shirts.

Fire Emblem Series [COMPLETE]

- Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina are playable characters. Roy was later added as DLC.
- You can play as the female version of Robin as a costume.

- With the male and female versions of Robin both playable, there is no real need for a hooded variant.
- Chrom is Robin's Final Smash, and appears alongside Robin in one of their victory animations.
- Mii Swordfighter has a costume based on Chrom.

- Lyn is an assist trophy.
- Anna is a trophy.

Kid Icarus Series [COMPLETE]

- Pit, Palutena, and Dark Pit are playable characters.
- Viridi is partially a stage hazard in the 3DS version.
- Medusa and Hades appear as trophies.

Wario Series [COMPLETE]

- Wario is a playable character.
- Wario-Man is Wario's final smash, and is playable through those means.

- Waluigi and Ashley are assist trophies.
- 9-Volt and Mona are trophies.
- Jimmy T. appears in the Gamer stage as a sticker.

- Captain Syrup does not appear in the games.

Pikmin Series [COMPLETE]

- Olimar is a playable character.
- Alph is a costume for Olimar.

- Louie is a trophy.

Pre-Smash 64 Series [COMPLETE]

- Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Little Mac, and Duck Hunt are all playable.
- Giga Mac is playable through Little Mac's Final Smash.

- Wild Gunman is a part of Duck Hunt's moveset.
- Villager's up special, Balloon Trip, is a direct reference to the Balloon Fight franchise. Making the inclusion of a character from the franchise rather questionable.

- Sheriff, Devil, Takamaru, and Prince Sable all appear as assist trophies.
- The inclusion of the Devil assist trophy without a unique series icon for the character makes Tamagon questionable.
- The same goes for Prince Richard in the case of Prince Sable.
- Lip's stick returns as an item, making the inclusion of Lip highly unlikely.

- The Ice Climbers and Excitebike Racer appear as trophies.
- The remainder of the characters on the list do not appear in either game.

Pre-Melee Series [COMPLETE]

- Villager is a playable character.
- A female variation of the Villager is available as an alternate costume.

- Tom Nook appears in the Villager's Final Smash, but is also seen on the Town & City and Smashville stages when Villager is not being played in the match.
- Mr. Resetti appears on the Town & City Stage.
- K.K. Slider will appear on Town & City and Smashville Saturday nights. Making him a semi-essential stage element.
- Mii Gunner has a costume based on K.K. Slider.

- Saki appears as an assist trophy.
- With Saki appearing as an assist trophy without a unique franchise icon, Isa seems less likely.
- The remaining characters do not appear in either game.

Pre-Brawl Series [COMPLETE]

- Wii Fit Trainer and Miis are playable.
- A male variation of the Wii Fit Trainer is available as an alternate costume.

- Starfy, the Nintendog, and Dr. Kawashima are assist trophies.
- Barbara, Chibi-Robo, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Rhythm Reporter, the Chorus Kids, and Marshal appear as trophies.
- The Nintencat sometimes appears in the background of the Living Room stage.

- Devilish Kawashima, Samurai Steve, Rhythm Monkey, and Rhythm Girl do not appear in either game.

Post-Brawl Series [COMPLETE]

- Shulk is a playable character.
- Dillon is an assist trophy.
- The Fossil Fighters, Captain Rainbow, Zael, Aeron, Mallo, Wonder Red, and Inkling Girl appear as trophies.
- Mii Gunner has a costume based on the Inklings.

- The T-Rex, Nick, and Cross do not appear in either game.

3rd-Party Series [COMPLETE]

- Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man are playable. Ryu was later added as DLC.
- Snake, Professor Layton, Bayonetta, and Slime do not appear in either game.

How this will work is like this:

-When a character is confirmed, they will be given a blue background.
-When a character is part of a playable character.
-When a character affects gameplay through stage or gameplay, they will be faded out in purple.
-When a character is confirmed to be an Assist, they will be faded out in green.
-Characters that appear as trophies or are aesthetically present in a stage will be faded out in yellow.
-Characters not present in the game will faded out in gray.

EDIT: Charts Updated 7/29/15 (It's over... for now)

[ORIGINAL THREAD OWNER: @GoldenYuiitusin]

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know, this kind of reminds me of a bingo game of sorts. Like I was thinking of the standard 5x5 set up used and you basically have to clear a line first before everyone else, you know typical bingo fan fare.

D

Deleted member

In order for that, there would have to be multiple different types of charts with a randomized placement of characters to truly make a game of it.
But nah, this is just instead used as a way to cover most bases.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I thought it was a pretty cool concept too. It's much easier than having to change your entire roster image over and over again.

Although, I'll say it again. I think Quote would make sense on this, but he's still very doubtable. Just a personal preference I guess.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think I shall revisit this thread several times in the future.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Seems like a pretty solid character pool. Like Habanero said, it reminds me of bingo. ;)

Good luck with the inevitable whining that peoples' less-than-likely favourite characters weren't included...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If you have Dark Pit and Magnus in the pool, at least put in Medusa. I mean, she is a reaccuring character who plays decently major roles in her game. Bigger roles over multiple games, unlike those two.

Not saying they should be taken off, just that she should be added. And then maybe cut off a few Namco reps for Ryu, Bomberman, Simon Belmont and Black Mage/Geno/Cloud/SE character.

peeup

Smash Lord
How did you select what characters to put on this chart? Not criticizing it, but I'm sure some characters that aren't there have more merit than characters who are there. I'll give specific names when I think of 'em haha.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It seems to be a mixture of expression from everyone else, unused development possibilities, and personal bias. But regardless, it pretty much hits all the points needed so there isn't much to worry about.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I like this idea. This thread is gonna be fun once E3 and the Dojo site starts. I'm ready for the upsets.

D

Deleted member

@Shortie
"Characters are meant to serve as if the other related characters in the chart do not get it over them, with the exception of the 3 cut Veterans. This means characters that are dependant on another character (such as Medusa being dependant on Palutena getting in) are excluded."
What this means is that for example, it's very possible to have Magnus or Dark Pit as the secondary characters for Kid Icarus instead of Palutena for whatever excuse Sakurai gives, but not quite so for Medusa. The only other option from my perspective would be Pit and Hades, but Hades doesn't really seem probable to be made into a character (as awesome as it would be).

Same thing applies to the Namco characters. They are all there as if they will get in instead of the others.
Seeing as there is only 3 series that have a legitimate shot:
Pac-Man for being Namco's mascot series/character
Tales because of Yoshi-to proclaiming he'd like to see a Tales character in Smash
and Tekken, because of what Harada said about the amount of fan buzz Namco has recieved about characters from that series after the news of Namco working on Smash.

And it extends further, with Tales having Lloyd (the arguably most iconic and popular character) vs. Cless (the original hero and character used for the logo of the entire series) as well as Tekken having Heihachi (the face) vs. Kazuya (the original protagonist) vs. Jin (the character who's been the protagonist the most).

As for the character choices you listed, there really isn't any reason to believe in their chances at this point in time, something that affects 3rd Parties in the chart much more heavily than non-3rd Parties (Note, I'm not saying that Gray Fox, Tails, Shadow, and Eggman have reason to beleive in their chances. They were added in there because their series already has a character, so it's between them if the series gets another character, like how Porky is listed for Mother despite the series not having all that great of a chance for a 3rd character.)

Mega Man is on the chart for being one of the most requested characters in general, not to serve as a token Capcom rep. Capcom has made it clear that Mega Man in Smash is perfectly fine, though it is up to Sakurai. Since Mega Man is the one that is getting the requests, and not Ryu, it's pretty obvious which one Sakurai would ask for (if at all).
Layton is on the chart because of this: http://gonintendo.com/?p=37327 ....to where it could possibly be that Hino and Sakurai discussed the idea of Layton in Smash in private after what the discussion moderator said. So pretty much speculation, but it's something to go on, at least. Especially with Hino stating in an interview that Layton in Smash would be a "wonderful opportunity".
Bayonetta is on the chart because of Bayonetta 2 being published by Nintendo and Kamiya constantly being asked about Bayonetta in Smash through his Twitter. While his reaction is pretty much "sounds cool" and "ask Sakurai", the potential is still there (even if I personally don't think it will happen). So her being in the chart is merely covering that base.

With the non-Namco 3rd Party characters, there has to be special reasoning for them to be on the chart like the above.

EDIT: I'm not trying to express anger with this wall of text, so please do not think I am. I get a lot of people thinking I'm "mad" whenever I give paragraphs of a response.

EDIT2: Though, I will say that Simon HAS been thought about in this, considering that Kojima has taken the reigns of Castlevania and could just as easily ask Sakurai to include him alongside Snake in the next go round, but that's diving into deeper speculation waters as nothing has been said by either Kojima or Sakurai in regards to Castlevania in this point in time.

D

Deleted member

How did you select what characters to put on this chart? Not criticizing it, but I'm sure some characters that aren't there have more merit than characters who are there. I'll give specific names when I think of 'em haha.
-Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and Roy were added for being Melee Veterans that were not in Brawl, but still have data.
-Toad, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., and Paper Mario were added because they are the most talked about of the Mario characters anywhere.
-Dixie Kong and K. Rool are pretty much the fortrunners of DK speculation.
-Toon Zelda was added because of being the most popular Zelda choice in Japan according to ChronoBound.
-Tetra was added because of Wind Waker HD, and because she can pretty much represent Toon Zelda since she IS Toon Zelda.
-Ghirahim was added because of his overall popularity as a character and Smash candidate.
-Impa was added because she is a recurring Zelda character and because Diddy would scream his head off if I didn't include her. :smirk:
-Tingle was added as a darkhorse candidate, being that he has his own games and has a bit of a fanbase in Japan. I don't really expect him, but he's very possible.
-Ridley was added because Ridley.
-Dark Samus was added because she/it is a potential option if Ridley does not make it (or even if he does).
-Anthony was added because he is rather rare of a character: he's an ally of Samus that isn't dead and can work as a Smash character.
-Yarn Yoshi Sidekick was added because there might be one (key word being MIGHT) since Kirby's Epic Yarn had one.
-Waddle Dee is (sort of) the 4th after Kirby, Meta, and Dedede. He's also the most popular Kirby choice in Japan (and possibly outside it).
-Galacta Knight, serving as Meta Knight's ultimate foe (after Kirby, of course) can be something Sakurai would look into, being that Meta Knight is his favorite. It also helps that Galacta is surprsingly a recurring character what with *SPOILER*being a hidden boss in Return to Dream Land*SPOILER*
-Krystal and Slippy are the most discussed of StarFox characters (Leon comes close, but not close enough). Slippy moreso in Japan, though.
-Zoroark and Genesect are added because they are relatively popular/notable Pokemon that can work in Smash.
-X/Y Pokemon is a placeholder, as I've said.
-Goroh and B. Shadow are the only F-Zero characters with any sort of chance.
-Porky is the most major character of the Mother series that can work as a playable character, being a major villain in Earthbound, and main villain in Mother 3.
-Fire Emblem Awakening is very popular. Chrom himself is popular.
-Palutena is added because she's the 2nd most major character of the series after Pit.
-Magnus and Dark Pit are added because they are major characters (somewhat in Magnus' case) that are playable in the main story (somewhat in Magnus' case again).
-Jimmy T. and Mona are the only WarioWare characters that are on a slighter higher pedistal than the others (excluding Wario, who sits on a much higher pedistal with his greedy fat ass). It also helps that Jimmy and Wario apparently "go way back", and Mona has been "brought along for some of his money grubbing adventures".
-Ashley is supposedly the most popular Wario character in Japan (other than Wario, I assume), and recieved quite a lot of buzz in Brawl's time with her theme "mysteriously" being in the game, revealed in the Dojo....
-The main Captain of Pikmin 3 is pretty much the only main character in the series outside of Olimar. Louie and the President are only secondary characters. I personally don't see another Pikmin character happening, but some people do.
-Gray Fox is the ONLY Metal Gear character on there because the main characters outside of Snake are either inelligible due to not being on a Nintendo system (Raiden) or are already incorporated in Smash's Snake (Big Boss). Sakurai does mention that Gray Fox "makes you want him as a playable character", and there is also the Gray Fox skin DLC for Raiden in Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, potentially raising popularity of the character.
-Tails is Sonic's sidekick. Not much else needs to be said.
-Shadow is a rather popular Sonic character, and going by Nintendo history regarding the Sonic franchise, is arguably important. (On a note unrelated to the chart, his rival is LUIGI in the M&S games.)
-Dr. Eggman (or Dr. Robotnik for you purists) is arguably the most important character in the series after Sonic himself. I mean, the original game had only the two, and while every one of Sonic's friends have lowered in importance as of late (Tails is rising back up, though), Ol' Baldy McNosehair has NEVER dropped.
-Sakurai mentions that he could make the playable character of Animal Crossing into a fighter if he wanted to. That means if there is an Animal Crossing character, it's going to be the player.
-Little Mac got a revival with Punch-Out for the Wii.
-Sin and Punishment was revived on the Wii as well, and with what Sakurai said about Saki in his Dojo update, he could try to make him playable this time around (or instead, his son Isa, the star of the sequel).
-Starfy is popular and was finally released outside of Japan after Brawl.
-Golden Sun recieved a new game, and Isaac is a popular choice for Smash (in America). That being said, it could end up being Matthew instead, as Dark Dawn is said to be the start of the "main games" while the previous titles were "prequels".
-Shulk is popular and from a cult classic newer IP.
-X Protagonist is another placeholder.
-Zael and Aeron, I actually was not sure on including, as I wasn't sure if they were even Nintendo, what with XSeed Games publishing them in America, as well as Mistwalker and Ganbarion being 3rd Party developers. They were mainly added to complete the Project Rainfall trilogy.
-Fossil Fighter (or Dino, as his default name is) was added because of Fossil Fighters being a new Nintendo IP with a degree of popularity and success (after all, it DID get a sequel). HOW much a degree, I don't know.
-Wonderful 101 Guy (why do we not know his name yet?!?) was added because of being a new IP as well as having potential for an interesting fighting style that I personally think resembles Green Lantern. However, I am not sure if Nintendo owns the IP, or if it's like Bayonetta, where Nintendo is just publishing the game.
-Dillon was added for being a new Nintendo IP that has a degree of popularity (moreso than Fossil Fighters, from what I can see).
-Miis are added for being rather iconic nowadays to Nintendo.
-Takamaru has been getting quite a bit of exposure as of late, making him a prime candidate for Smash.
-Balloon Fight has also been getting quite a bit of exposure.
-Sakurai made mention of Muddy Mole before Brawl came out, saying that he was interesting, and joking in an e-mail response in Japan that "he might even be in the roster already!". Now, we all know Muddy was not in Brawl, but that doesn't mean Sakurai won't add him this time around.
-Back before MELEE, Sakurai was asked who his favorite character was in Smash, and his favorite character choice for a "Smash 2". His favorite in Smash was Captain Falcon, and his favorite character choice for "Smash 2" was Mach Rider. While Mach Rider wasn't in Melee (or Brawl), it could be that if Sakurai wanted to "revive" an old character, Mach would be his pick.
-I've explained the 3rd Parties in my response to Shortie already.
-The Smash Original Character is merely to cover the base that Smash could get a completely original character to represent the series itself. Not entirely likely, though its a possibility.
-Sakurai has hinted at customizable characters you can make in your 3DS game and sending them to the Wii U game early on. Whether he actually meant a literally customized character or customization of existing characters is currently unknown.

I hope this helped explain.

D

Deleted member

On that note, I'm going to stop posting for the night.
So. Much. Typing. :dizzy:

volbound1700

Smash Master
Not that your list is bad or this isn't a great idea but to just list some other characters that could be considered:

Rayman - granted his chances are unlikely
Duck Hunt Dog
Lyn - Fire Emblem
Donkey Kong Jr. - I know not that popular but I have a funny feeling he could be retro character that Sakurai wants in the game
Sheriff - Another retro character
Ray MK
Jill Dozer
Bomberman - Another third party with unlikely chances
Prince Fluff/Epic Yarn Kirby
Stan the Bugman - See DK Jr.

I feel like pretty much any major character that was an AT in the last game has a chance in Smash 4.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'd say Luke (Tales of the Abyss) over Cress (Tales of Phantasia) with Tales of the Abyss being on the 3DS (as in: more contemporary).

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
I'm liking this very much! It'll be great fun to see characters confirmed/deconfirmed on this list.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seems a fun thread.

It would be nice if we got more KI characters, as well as Ghirahim, Ridley and K. Rool.

If Metroid had Samus + ZSS, Ridley and Anthony, I think it would be fair representation, having the main character, main antagonist and close ally and possible recurring character. Same goes to DK with K. Rool added.

All characters in the image are IMO the characters who have a higher chance to appear in SSB4. Though I'd replace Magnus with Medusa, Golden's reasoning is compelling. If Palutena doesn't make in, I'm pretty sure Medusa likely won't as well, then again, everything is possible.

By the way, Golden, if Dark Pit makes in as a special alt for Pit that changes his weapon to a Silver Bow and has different voice clips (both characters share voice actors in both versions of Uprising, so it wouldn't be a stretch), would it legitimately could as Dark Pit being confirmed?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Isn't the Wonderful 101 protag's name Wonderful Jim?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i would have an advanced wars character would have stood a decent chance, but then again i guess they havnt had much support

D

Deleted member

Not that your list is bad or this isn't a great idea but to just list some other characters that could be considered:

Rayman - granted his chances are unlikely
Duck Hunt Dog
Lyn - Fire Emblem
Donkey Kong Jr. - I know not that popular but I have a funny feeling he could be retro character that Sakurai wants in the game
Sheriff - Another retro character
Ray MK
Jill Dozer
Bomberman - Another third party with unlikely chances
Prince Fluff/Epic Yarn Kirby
Stan the Bugman - See DK Jr.

I feel like pretty much any major character that was an AT in the last game has a chance in Smash 4.
As I said to Shortie, non-Namco 3rd Parties have to have special reasoning for their inclusion on the chart. Rayman has no such reasoning. Neither does Bomberman.
Characters with the purpose of "funny feelings" is not reason enough if that is all they have going for them. You also have to remember that DK Jr. and Stanley are DK characters. Dixie and K. Rool are honestly the only DK characters with a chance at this point.
Custom Robo and Drill Dozer have not recieved newer games nor reasonable fan support that could possibly influence Sakurai to promote Jill or Ray like Golden Sun and Sin & Punishment.
If Roy does not get in, the FE character will likely be Chrom. If Chrom does not get in, it will likely be Roy. If neither get in, it is doubtful there will even BE a new FE character.
While a Kirby character is rather questionable in itself, Prince Fluff or Yarn Kirby are heavily questionable. At least Waddle Dee and Galacta Knight have fan support within Japan (according to Chrono).
Sheriff COULD be the next G&W/R.O.B. for Smash 4 due to being Nintendo's first character, so I will consider adding him into the chart. But at the same time, G&W is considered to be Nintendo's first gaming SUCCESS, so Sheriff could just be left in the dust.

I'd say Luke (Tales of the Abyss) over Cress (Tales of Phantasia) with Tales of the Abyss being on the 3DS (as in: more contemporary).
If Luke gets in the chart, it will not be at the expense of Cless, as both have their chances. I'll just simply make room for him.

Sweet idea! This be like playing bingo of some sorts. (-lul-)

EDIT: You could add Lip in?
While Sakurai did claim PdP to be a masterpiece, there really hasn't been any notion to how he feels about Lip herself. With the latest games in the series dropping the overall fairy theme, even in Japan, things are not really looking up. It also doesn't help that Lip's main weapon is an item.

By the way, Golden, if Dark Pit makes in as a special alt for Pit that changes his weapon to a Silver Bow and has different voice clips (both characters share voice actors in both versions of Uprising, so it wouldn't be a stretch), would it legitimately could as Dark Pit being confirmed?
I guess that would be technically a confirmation, even if he isn't his own character. After all, a similar thing occured with Mizuki being an "alt" for Iruka in Naruto Clash of Ninja 2.

EDIT: I have added a list of possible characters to be included into the chart.

D

Deleted member

"If Roy does not get in, the FE character will likely be Chrom. If Chrom does not get in, it will likely be Roy. If neither get in, it is doubtful there will even BE a new FE character."

"If Roy does not get in, the FE character will likely be Chrom. If Chrom does not get in, it will likely be Roy. If neither get in, it is doubtful there will even BE a new FE character."
What makes you think that though

Those 3 were still main characters in all their games, alongside the others.

You are basically just limiting to Chrom and Roy when it is not guaranteed those are the only two that have a chance.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What makes you think that though

Those 3 were still main characters in all their games, alongside the others.

You are basically just limiting to Chrom and Roy when it is not guaranteed those are the only two that have a chance.
What makes you think others have a chance?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You get no sympathy in the Fire Emblem discussion thread.

D

Deleted member

Not guaranteed, but pretty much common sense.

Shiida hasn't a hope in Hell at this point. Relevancy be damned. Hardly anyone gives a damn about her in Smash, and really, you're only suggesting her because she doesn't use a sword and because she's a female, both being arbitrary qualities that don't mean anything.
It's also very unlikely another character from Marth's games is going to be included, and if there was one, there's still characters like Medeus, Hardin, Camus, and Nabarl (Sakurai's favorite), so it's not like Shiida is the ONLY one from Marth's game with a shot anyway.

Lucina will NOT get in before Chrom does. Simple as that. I don't include characters that are heavily dependant on another character in the chart.

Micaiah doesn't have enough popularity to warrant her inclusion. She's not the most requested Newcomer (that's Chrom), nor the most requested FE character in general (that's Roy). Hell, she's not even the most popular/requested female (that's Lucina). She's got nothing but "relevancy", which is not enough. She's not even the star in the game she debuts in, that's Ike.

Not guaranteed, but pretty much common sense.

Shiida hasn't a hope in Hell at this point. Relevancy be damned. Hardly anyone gives a damn about her in Smash, and really, you're only suggesting her because she doesn't use a sword and because she's a female, both being arbitrary qualities that don't mean anything.
It's also very unlikely another character from Marth's games is going to be included, and if there was one, there's still characters like Medeus, Hardin, Camus, and Nabarl (Sakurai's favorite), so it's not like Shiida is the ONLY one from Marth's game with a shot anyway.

Lucina will NOT get in before Chrom does. Simple as that. I don't include characters that are heavily dependant on another character in the chart.

Micaiah doesn't have enough popularity to warrant her inclusion. She's not the most requested Newcomer (that's Chrom), nor the most requested FE character in general (that's Roy). Hell, she's not even the most popular/requested female (that's Lucina). She's got nothing but "relevancy", which is not enough. She's not even the star in the game she debuts in, that's Ike.
I think Sheeda would be an AT anyways, I just put her in for the list though her class type is what pretty much stops her. She would come out of the trophy and attack players on her Pegasus, then call in the Pegasus Knights to storm the stage.

Lucina is just one of the bigger character in her games, but she is too similar to Marth. She could be an alternate character to Marth and it would make just as much sense.

Micaiah I still see being possible, not likely but possible. She is still big in her game though, almost to Ike's level. Micaiah starts off the game, Ike then has his part, and at the end it is a combination team.

But I do see where you are coming from for the most part.

You get no sympathy in the Fire Emblem discussion thread.
Just like Pokemon and Zelda? :awesome:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
While Sakurai did claim PdP to be a masterpiece, there really hasn't been any notion to how he feels about Lip herself. With the latest games in the series dropping the overall fairy theme, even in Japan, things are not really looking up. It also doesn't help that Lip's main weapon is an item.

Top Bottom