• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Hey, what are y'all talking abou----oh..
GUESS IT'S TIME TO READ THE LAST---WELL I MEAN, PREVIOUS PAGES.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I once liked a forum user that way, when I used to be much younger and dumber(and at a different forum)...
Suffice to say, from then on I learnt that people with anime girl avatars aren't actually one IRL >.<
If it weren't for the fact that this is the internet, I'd show a picture of what I actually look like. Suffice to say, last time I checked I was 100% female. No need to worry. :p

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
If it weren't for the fact that this is the internet, I'd show a picture of what I actually look like. Suffice to say, last time I checked I was 100% female. No need to worry. :p
Nope. To me, everyone in the internet is an overweight man in their 40s who'd doxx you and murder your whole family any chance they can get once you leave your guard down :evil:

Nah but seriously, I actually meant to only specify some people, obviously your avatar doesn't signify your gender/sex. If it did, I'd be a man...or am I?!?!?!

D

Deleted member

Nope. To me, everyone in the internet is an overweight man in their 40s who'd doxx you and murder your whole family any chance they can get once you leave your guard down :evil:

Nah but seriously, I actually meant to only specify some people, obviously your avatar doesn't signify your gender/sex. If it did, I'd be a man...or am I?!?!?!
I don't have my gender publicly shown (in this site), yet users already know I'm male. Lol.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

:troll:

Soul.

Anime avatars lol. Perhaps they just like using girls in their avatar to either:
1. Act cool
2. Muh anime
3. One of the above

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
No kawaii Hitler images...but Putin is fair game, right?

I don't have my gender publicly shown (in this site), yet users already know I'm male. Lol.
I was going to say something to this, but then it'd have been highly inappropriate and I'd have risked an infraction...:4dk:

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
It just hit me that I've been lurking all day....hello everybody

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
not sure compared to mac....but considering youtube....yeah :)

If I tried to compare OS logics to politics, Windows is weird democracy, mac is dictator and linux is unstable democracy :)

The reasons I say this for linux is it';s double edged, you're free to decide how you want to use your pc, but that implies you can break it.

Windows is like you're free.....but there's hidden stuff that you are not free.....while you should.

and mac is obvious :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Correct me if I'm wrong but dictate on Mac?

Brb, throwing waifu into gulag. :4mario:
Mac is quite obvious to get, yes, it's planned to be durable, very stable and user friendly,

But you can;t use it in another way that Apple wants you to use it. Windows is more they let you use it, but they don't let you know the way you should know what your pc is doing and it's honestly a bit less stable.

That's why I compare Mac to dictator, you're stuck with how you want to use it, but it's paradise if you love that way in the first place :)

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I been drawing feet all day, I swear they're worst than hand. I feel like sometimes I want to cut off my feet and pretend they don't exists. We all have stubs like in fire emblem awakening.

D

Deleted member

Geez, I can't delete my Xat account. ._.
I can't even say goodbye to Steam, as Support hasn't REPLIED to my ticket yet.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So I was searching on google "Hobo Phoenix Wright" for my project, because I'm remaking my storyboards over and over, and found this :

"You too can be ripped if you become a defense attorney."

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I been drawing feet all day, I swear they're worst than hand. I feel like sometimes I want to cut off my feet and pretend they don't exists. We all have stubs like in fire emblem awakening.
Feet and hands aren't that bad. Trying to draw different poses is what always gets me.

I wouldn't have gotten this sitting pose had I not used a reference.

D

Deleted member

Oh, nice!

The Windows 95-like Start menu has been brought back! Sort of. I've requested something like this in the Windows Feedback application.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why... just why do you tempt me?

View attachment 52135

:231:
*looks at the edit you made*
*goes back to paint.net*
So I was searching on google "Hobo Phoenix Wright" for my project, because I'm remaking my storyboards over and over, and found this :

"You too can be ripped if you become a defense attorney."
I would ahem.buy that magazine/ calander right away if I saw this

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Guys, one of the post that I found on tumblr and posted in the tumblr gallery is on the front page of kym :
dghf.png

gfd.png

Now time to create real memes. :denzel:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh, nice!

The Windows 95-like Start menu has been brought back! Sort of. I've requested something like this in the Windows Feedback application.
They really brought back the classic Start Menu? Neat. Looks like I'll really need to upgrade now.

I hope my Laptop's drivers will still be compatible. :scared:

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom