• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Just got back from a Rise of Lyric 3 hour binge. The hell with all this pessimism, I think it's great!
No, it really isn't. Unfunny jokes, glitches, graphics look dull. Characters can't stop talking. Hub world is a bland mess with no objectives at all. Combat sections are frustrating. Frame drops. When you're playing co-op, the graphics look like a PlayStation 2 game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got back from a Rise of Lyric 3 hour binge. The hell with all this pessimism, I think it's great!
Between the annoying Applejack thing and thinking Sonic Boom is legitimately good, I'm convinced that you're making a conscious effort to make everyone here hate you.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But honestly guys, what would make a REAL sonic game? Old 2D platormer roots? 3D platforming? Every character to shut up? What would you guys want?
Anything that isn't Boom/06/Labyrinth/3D Blast. Heck, even the Werehog stages in Unleashed or Big's in Adventure were better than any of those.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
No, it really isn't. Unfunny jokes, glitches, graphics look dull. Characters can't stop talking. Hub world is a bland mess with no objectives at all. Combat sections are frustrating. Frame drops. When you're playing co-op, the graphics look like a PlayStation 2 game.
HEY!

I thought the jokes were great. I only ran into one glitch, and I noticed nothing wrong with the graphics. Even my dad, an expert on Electronics thought the graphics were great.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Between the annoying Applejack thing and thinking Sonic Boom is legitimately good, I'm convinced that you're making a conscious effort to make everyone here hate you.
He has stopped spamming NC and Transformers gifs. He's very, VERY slowly progressing.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Probably a new re-imagining of the series that doesn't try to introduce something radically new, or doesn't have a sucky plot.

Or Heroes 2. Or Sonic the Fighters 2. Or Generations 2. Or Colors 2.

Any of those will do.
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard @ RamOne RamOne @Cobalsh @ allison allison
I honestly like Sonic Battle, for GBA. I personally don't think the plot is bad, the game is fun and I wouldn't mind seeing another game of it, whether it'd be console or handheld exclusive.

They could pull a KOF 98/98UM/2002/2002UM with Sonic the Fighters 2 (i.e having all characters from all games be in a game where they beat the crap out of each other, with little to no plot at all)

Like @Chucklehead Tom said, make another game with the Colours/ Generations formula. Its still good, so just use it again.
Also I wouldn't mind another heroes game.... probably cause nostalgia :p

Also dat strolling tho XD

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I honestly like Sonic Battle, for GBA. I personally don't think the plot is bad, the game is fun and I wouldn't mind seeing another game of it, whether it'd be console or handheld exclusive.

They could pull a KOF 98/98UM/2002/2002UM with Sonic the Fighters 2 (i.e having all characters from all games be in a game where they beat the crap out of each other, with little to no plot at all)

Like @Chucklehead Tom said, make another game with the Colours/ Generations formula. Its still good, so just use it again.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mighty and Ray back, that's sure.
>Uses meme arrows on SmashBoards
>who doesn't?

D

Deleted member

Actually, after playing Sonic Battle years ago, the thoughts of a handheld Smash Bros. came immediately. And it's a reality; a project reality. :troll:

Anyways, do you guys think Activision brings in shovelware?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom