• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 in Stockton, Cali?

wobbie831

Smash Rookie
Any Smash 4 players in the Stockton 209 Area? I don't know anybody who does and I need some practice buddies!!

Michael Vargas

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdvargas
i live in stockton california ang have smash 4 for wii u and 3ds @ wobbie831 wobbie831 im 15 years old and main as falcon or shiek. I have the same problem as u.

Last edited:

Yume Sekaii

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yume_Sekaii
I may be a bit late on this but I'm available for local battle. It kind of sucks that there's no tournaments in Stockton but that's why all my friends play Smash XD If you want we can battle, I'm not that bad at playing

Michael Vargas

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdvargas
I may be a bit late on this but I'm available for local battle. It kind of sucks that there's no tournaments in Stockton but that's why all my friends play Smash XD If you want we can battle, I'm not that bad at playing
Sure my nnid in mdvargas when you open to play

wobbie831

Smash Rookie
Hey dude. Sorry wasn't logged on for a while. Let's play! I'm totally down for local battle. Kik me, @ Wobbie_831 I promise I'm not bad either.

Last edited:

Moke

Smash Rookie
Hey dude. Sorry wasn't logged on for a while. Let's play! I'm totally down for local battle. Kik me, @ Wobbie_831 I promise I'm not bad either.
i will be online a little later tonight, maybe we can get 4 of us and play some FFA or 2v2 teams. My Kik is MyersTE88.

Yume Sekaii

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yume_Sekaii
I haven't had internet in a while. I shall Kik you now. I play Ness, Robin, and Villager for future reference

NoJuans

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm also from Stockton. Do you know if any tournaments are held in Stockton or around it?

Jujuace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juju
3DS FC
1736-1664-1010
Hey guys! I'm probably really late but i live in Los Banos, which is probs 30 mins away, and i was curious about locals? Seems like the valley is so hard to find tourneys lol. I'm a 17 male who was a former sheik main until i saw roy. I'd really like to improve through people in a locla area, and this might jsut be as good as it gets. As far as Manteca... I doubt my mother would take me, that may even be the case with stockton too sadly :C (not really a willing parent to take her child to go play a video game, lol)

wobbie831

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm probably really late but i live in Los Banos, which is probs 30 mins away, and i was curious about locals? Seems like the valley is so hard to find tourneys lol. I'm a 17 male who was a former sheik main until i saw roy. I'd really like to improve through people in a locla area, and this might jsut be as good as it gets. As far as Manteca... I doubt my mother would take me, that may even be the case with stockton too sadly :C (not really a willing parent to take her child to go play a video game, lol)
Sup bro!! There are actually 2 local tournies I know about. One is bi weekly and it is in Manteca. I'm not sure how frequent the other is, but it is in Modesto. If you are interested I could send you the links to the latest event pages on Facebook?

Jujuace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juju
3DS FC
1736-1664-1010
Sup bro!! There are actually 2 local tournies I know about. One is bi weekly and it is in Manteca. I'm not sure how frequent the other is, but it is in Modesto. If you are interested I could send you the links to the latest event pages on Facebook?
Yea id appreciate it very much, being a high school student and actually serious about smash sucks, like no one i know plays it seriously, our rival school plays it but only smash tour in order to "balance the game and make it so anyone can play it" (which im not against, just it saddened me to hear that after believeing the rival school had a smash club. Anyway, yea a link to the facebook would be very appreciated :)

Ceaz

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShadyMachine
I'm down to play anyone, im not very good but the people I play with are. We smash every weekend at my house in stockton. I have melee, project m and smash 4. We're looking for someone to beat up my 12 year old nephew who dominates our whole crew.
We also have a youtube account if you wanna see how we play @ shadygamer9

PK Luma

Smash Rookie
Hey man I'm a student at UOP and I've been trying to find weeklies to go to. If you could help me find some that'd be awesome!

Gratify

Smash Rookie
I'm down to play anyone, im not very good but the people I play with are. We smash every weekend at my house in stockton. I have melee, project m and smash 4. We're looking for someone to beat up my 12 year old nephew who dominates our whole crew.
We also have a youtube account if you wanna see how we play @ shadygamer9
Im a new player lookin for a group. I live near the delta about 20 min away from stockton and can drive. 25yo hit me up

Top Bottom