• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sm4sh groups in Vancouver, WA or near here?

BombFuse

Smash Rookie
Looking for some groups to play competitive sm4sh that are within reasonable driving distance for like each weekend. Hit me up if you're around this area and wanna start a group or already have one

BombFuse

Smash Rookie
Are you in the area man? I'd be down to possibly play this weekend if you are

VMAN

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm in the Salmon Creek area. Though this weekend is all booked up for me unfortunately.

BombFuse

Smash Rookie
No way! I'm in the Salmon creek area as well! Alright well maybe we can do it next weekend. Just let me know

VMAN

Smash Rookie
Nice! I'll msg you when I find out when I have time. Should be soon.

CaptainChunk

Smash Rookie
Looking for some groups to play competitive sm4sh that are within reasonable driving distance for like each weekend. Hit me up if you're around this area and wanna start a group or already have one
Hey dudes. I live downtown and I'm super down to sm4sh. I'm pretty new but I'd really like to improve and be competitive. I'm also interested in playing melee but I don't own it. I do have a GameCube.

BombFuse

Smash Rookie
Yo dude! I'm down to play some sm4sh but I'm not all that interested in playing melee. I'll play it for fun but I have no interest in pursuing it competitively. Anyways, I'm down to play like next weekend. I can't this weekend because I'm dog sitting so just let me know when you guys are available!

Top Bottom