• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf and Lovage Present: Revolution [Scene Transcript in 2nd Post]

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
what otto said
Woah, it's that "simple" then, or you jsut don't feel like spending a lot of time instructing someone you don't know. I'm ok with either, thanks again for spending time to create something this awesome!

MacD

Banned via Administration
Woah, it's that "simple" then, or you jsut don't feel like spending a lot of time instructing someone you don't know. I'm ok with either, thanks again for spending time to create something this awesome!
i've watched lovage practice, he just did what silent wolf said to do

Lovage

Smash Hero
no, really

if you asked me that question i would have answered almost the exact same way sw did

Can we expect more jizztastic LoveWolf videos in the future?
its a possibility. not for a really long time if we do though, at least if its fox and falco.
Lol. Have you guys considered teaming for Apex or some other tourney?

Team Silent Love would be ****. :bee:
nah but thatd be tight
Pfft, it's all about the the LoveWolf.

Awwwwww yeeeahhhhh.

I also want dual Fox next time plz.
lovage doesnt really do fox tech skill anymore.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
i remember one of the first things i ever asked lovage was who his favorite player was, and he said "silentwolf"

good **** to both of you guys

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Silent wolf is my fav. fox of all time. he's the one who inspired me to perfect fox's tech skills

PK Webb

Smash Champion
how does 1 do the name glitch to be alone??? and **** vid i offically have cow skinned pants due to this vid

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Single_Person_Melee

Who will each of you be teaming up with at Apex if not each other? Becuz I completely agree with everyone here that Team Silent Love would be ****.
im teaming with eggz
the first part meaning the parts where they played together?

I actually thought all the stuff after that was way cooler/more impressive
word. i feel that if the whole vid was like that eventually people would chew us out for it not being too technically demanding. i feel we had the right amount of 2 man clips

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeah about the 2-man clips

they turned out really good (mostly because it's never been done before) but if we made a whole video of them it probably wouldn't be as impressive as it sounds. if we did any of those routines as 1-man clips they would be pretty bland compared to the rest of the video, and since sw was only in town for a few days we couldn't make any monster routines that took hours to record.

i'm sure if we had more opportunity to record clips like this we could create some really impressive routines but what we got so far is good enough for me =P

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I expect that in the future they will have 2 man clips that look like the one man clips.

they are nothing short of amazing.

the video was like 95 percent prefect.

the other 5 is reserved for **** riding.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Man, you guys ****in rock! I'm soooo determined to get hand fixed so I can start playin serious again. I'm gonna force the doctors to do whatever it takes to fix that **** even if that means gettin a robotic arm haha. Silliness aside, amazing video I'm gonna use this and those transcripts to practice when that time comes...

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
i find this so extremely boring... some tech skill in training mode then taunt over and over again.. if u guys were nearly as fast and skillfull as you want us to belive you would show ingame scenes like DARK ¬¬

Battlecow

Play to Win
Rith's whole thing is pretending south america is good at stuff

since banze got like 13th at apex he's gotta find new outlets for his misguided continental pride

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Rith's whole thing is pretending south america is good at stuff

since banze got like 13th at apex he's gotta find new outlets for his misguided continental pride
Not really, i dont even think dark is THAT good as a PLAYER, but his videos are way more impressive since they are made ingame matches that are exposed in youtube...
And about 64, Banze did play head to head with most players he faced including some of the best and taking a game off isai and several vs the Japanese...
Plus, i'm orchestrating to go next year with some of the best in Brasil, then we can play and u let me know how misguided i'm =P

yea perfect dark was def more impressive than this. its also newer and i can do everything in that video so who cares lol. id be more inclined to show outrageous combos like that if i had puppets to play on random stages and i felt like breaking my habits of playing effectively for the purpose of entertaining a few n00bs lol.

i still think this video is the ****ing **** tho. the clips are honestly not that great but the style of the video is dope.

speaking of tech vids ima give some of my new clips another chance today.

Y-L

Smash Champion
anyone know the name of the song? I know it's in the thread but what's the name and who's it by?

Top Bottom