• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Welcome to the Bionis!
Screen_Shot_2016-07-25_at_6.08.45_PM.png

Current member count: 1000+​

The Bionis or the Shulk Discord Server is the main home for the Shulk community.​
  • Enjoy conversation with other dedicated Shulk players and Xenoblade enthusiasts!
  • Improve your gameplay
  • Live Q&A channel for any question you may have
  • Get the chance to talk to every notable or famous Shulk player
  • Voice chats for voice chat if you want
  • 2 Music bots play Xenoblade music 24/7. 2 other music bots play whatever you want them to.
  • Joint match up discussions and crew battles with other character servers
  • Tournaments hosted every few weeks
  • So, so much more.
The Shulk Discord Server is the first Discord Server and also one of the most active.

To prevent bad stuff, the Shulk Discord Server is not open to everybody. All joining members must have a reason for joining that has to do with Shulk specifically.

To apply, and to read our unique rules, please follow this link! If it's your first time on Discord, you will need to set up an account.

https://discord.gg/0hOVAdXK7hC1jW0O

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I hear it's great, but my LG Doubleplay phone isn't compatible with the Discord app so I'll have to get a PC up and running I s'pose.

Also, if you guys want to go ahead with the full Discord conversion, by all means you guys can. I can't be holding you guys back if I can't keep up.

Last edited:

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
Well Shulk was my first character in Smash 4. I've beaten Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm eagerly waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles X so I can make my Fiora character!

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Shulk's really faltered from my desire to main him. Frame data just kinda kills it. I would love to pick him up again, though. It's better than trying to relearn Link again. >___>

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Well Shulk was my first character in Smash 4. I've beaten Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm eagerly waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles X so I can make my Fiora character!
You must read the rules :upsidedown:
Shulk's really faltered from my desire to main him. Frame data just kinda kills it. I would love to pick him up again, though. It's better than trying to relearn Link again. >___>
rules lmao:smash:

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
I can't believe I missed this.

Is Lyn's pin the only thing relating to the "Monado" in XCX?

Last edited:

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Ahh, okay. Here's hoping I can get better mileage out of Shulk's MALLC (Monado Art Landing Lag Cancel) than before I stopped maining him.

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
May I join? I'm a dedicated Shulk main and I think talking with other Monado boys could really improve my game. That's it, really.

Jinban

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sriks49
I'm a shulk and I want to learn how to utilise all my monado's to the bestest I can

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
How can I register a Discord account?

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
How can I register a Discord account?
~Joining~ :)

Qualifications:
1) You must join for a reason having to do with Shulk. Some examples are you main him, you like Xenoblade, you want to learn the MU, etc.
2) You need to have read the rules

If you want to join, you must both indicate you have read the rules and also say why you are joining us in a post on this thread. If you have met the (super easy) qualifications, I will message you the link to the channel on Smashboards. These links are purposefully made to expire after a specified amount of hours, so be sure to check your Smashboards conversations section!
-It might also be helpful if you post the username you intend to use in this thread as well.

Note: here are 3 things that DO NOT work as reasons to join.
-'I play Smash Bros.' (there needs to be more)
-'I was in the Shulk Skype Group.' The reason this does not qualify you is the Skype chat had neither of the qualifications this group does have. Though, people who joined from the Skype chat prior to the creation of this thread are grandfathered in.

I hope to see you in our server!
All you need to do is read the rules thoroughly, indicate that you have read the rules, and then state in this thread why you want to join the Shulk Discord group. Then, I will send you a link, and you just follow the instructions it gives you.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
All you need to do is read the rules thoroughly, indicate that you have read the rules, and then state in this thread why you want to join the Shulk Discord group. Then, I will send you a link, and you just follow the instructions it gives you.
I had read the rules, but don't I need to make a Discord account before joining?

What happens if I won't be that active? I'm gonna go t college and won't have the time.

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I had read the rules, but don't I need to make a Discord account before joining?

What happens if I won't be that active? I'm gonna go t college and won't have the time.
Be sure to read the rules carefully :estatic:!
But no, you can make the Discord account with the link I give you to Shulk's channel. Once you make the account, it will automatically add you to our channel.
As for activity, well, just let us know when you're going to college. I'll be sure not to kick you :p.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Be sure to read the rules carefully :estatic:!
But no, you can make the Discord account with the link I give you to Shulk's channel. Once you make the account, it will automatically add you to our channel.
As for activity, well, just let us know when you're going to college. I'll be sure not to kick you :p.
Or I can make the account directly it's main website right? I will make an account if I think I can join, and if it's necessary for me to join.

Okay, I'm going to college soon, probably two days later.

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Or I can make the account directly it's main website right? I will make an account if I think I can join, and if it's necessary for me to join.

Okay, I'm going to college soon, probably two days later.
Either works.

You still need to do 2 things if you want to join.
1) Properly indicate you read the rules. I can answer questions about anything in the rules, if needed.
2) Say why you are joining

Jinban

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sriks49
Either works.

You still need to do 2 things if you want to join.
1) Properly indicate you read the rules. I can answer questions about anything in the rules, if needed.
2) Say why you are joining
I did both in my previous post but still recieved no link :(

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I think there's something you missed in the rules. Either that or you're trolling me but that would not be nice :3
Rules (you must read this):

1) No spamming the text channels. You are only free to spam in the text channel labelled "spam_channel". This includes all forms of spam. We are not idiots; we know when you're trying to spam.

2) No Xenoblade spoilers or Xenoblade X spoilers in regular text channels. We have people playing through Xenoblade, and people who want to remain innocent of Xenoblade X. Again, we have specific text channels for discussing these things. "xenospoiler_discuss" and "xenoblade_x_discussion"

3) Don't be a dickson in text or voice channels. In other words, do not be mean to others. We are all legitimate, real humans, just like you.

4) Speak English. It does not have to be fully Standard Written English, but cannot be Spanish or something. You should express your idea with the intent of the other party understanding it.

5) Playing the 'how far can I push the rules?' game is not allowed. It's obvious when you are testing the boundaries. Doing this indicates that you are actually disruptive, so it is against the rules.

6) Read and follow these rules. They are all with clear reason. To indicate you have read the rules, you must include "Monado" somewhere in your post here made to join the discord server (more about that later). I just need to read the word Monado.

7) Stay somewhat active. If we don't know who you are anymore (let's say you haven't posted in a month), you might get kicked. If this happens, you will need to PM me on Smashboards again to get invited back. If this keeps happening over and over, you might not be brought back.

**** lol. I overlooked that detail

Alright, I'm interested to join with my Monando boiz :^)

Assassin HeatBeat

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7092-7783
Guess it's time to say my reasons, whoop whoop. I find it fun talking with people who have the same main as you, found what I played through Xenoblade Chronicles fun, and hey 3ds smashing buddies are always fun. Looking at these rules nothing seems too far and just right. Will be glad to see if I'll join my M O N A D O B O I I Z

Spinny

Smash Rookie
NNID
blargythegralb
Count me in on hopping on the #monadoboyz train too! I've been playing through a lot of Xenoblade recently (and really enjoying it, to the point of it maybe becoming one of my favourite games) and Shulk is my main man in Smash U, which I generally tend to play most. I'd be happy to join and see if I could step up my game at using the power of the Monado!

TrueSapphire

Smash Apprentice
A bit of a late reply, but nonetheless, this sounds interesting! Until I have my own Wii U, I'm still a 3DS Shulk main to this day. It would be great to learn new information (Shulk or Xenoblade) from other Monado players.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Recently even Rosalina boards has opened a Discord group, so I had joined Discord. I wanna join Shulk Discord group. I am a Shulk main and I want to seek for Shulk tips, and hoping to lern more about Xenoblade and I want to share my opinions with other Shulk mains.

And I have read the rules, I'll try to stay active.

Sir Spacebar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spersburr
3DS FC
2423-4079-8114
Sup. I feel like joining the M O N A D O B O I Z hype train because, well, firstly, MonadoBoy is one of my mains, i've been playing him ever since I got sm4sh, though I hope I can raise my skill levels exponentially since I'm still quite rusty. I'm also a huge xenoblade nut, looking forward to Xenoblade X.
Also, Monado.

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Recently even Rosalina boards has opened a Discord group, so I had joined Discord. I wanna join Shulk Discord group. I am a Shulk main and I want to seek for Shulk tips, and hoping to lern more about Xenoblade and I want to share my opinions with other Shulk mains.

And I have read the rules, I'll try to stay active.
Hmm... all I can say is there is something important in the rules you are missing. If you reread and don't see it, I suppose you should send me a conversation/pm on Smashboards

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hmm... all I can say is there is something important in the rules you are missing. If you reread and don't see it, I suppose you should send me a conversation/pm on Smashboards
Geez, what did I miss, the rest are quite simple, don't spam and don't be mean, also try to stay active.

Monado's power...

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
Been in the skype chat for ages, just found out this was a thing.

I'm a dedicated Shulk main from SFL who's been placing high in local tournaments and who's always trying to find out and unlock the secrets of the Monado. letmeinplsimsolonely

MillionGoldMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MillGoldMan
3DS FC
4699-8722-4893
Please send me a link! I haved mained shulk since the begining (same as villager, i aint giving up on these guys)

but btw, that doesnt mean im good with the monado

Last edited:

Mrperson_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mrperson111
3DS FC
1332-7719-9839
Id like to join, ive been hoping to improve my shulk game since hes my main. Ive read the rules, and by joining, ill be able to use the monado boy better.(i hope)

Top Bottom