• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shroom for the Stars: Captain Toad for Smash 4! CHAPTER 11: IT'S A MII; TOAD!

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I would love for Toad to be in Smash so much, I've been pulling for him since Brawl. Actually pretty miffed that both Rosalina and Bowser Jr got in before him, he's basically the most deserving character to not yet be playable in my eyes.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I would love for Toad to be in Smash so much, I've been pulling for him since Brawl. Actually pretty miffed that both Rosalina and Bowser Jr got in before him, he's basically the most deserving character to not yet be playable in my eyes.
personally i always felt it was gonna be between jr and toad in some form

dr mario is the one that annoys me

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
personally i always felt it was gonna be between jr and toad in some form

dr mario is the one that annoys me
This time last year...Toad Vs. Bowser Jr...

Rosalina sucker punched us all.

Then Bowser Jr made it(with the Koopalings) and Doc too...although in his defence he probably didn't take that long to create.

I guess I may have to settle for Shot Put throwing down + B burrowing headbutt Toad Mii for the time being until Sakurai decides we've waited enough time...hopefully next Smash at the very latest. Hopefully.

Eh... It's nothing to be salty about really

I'm cautiously positive as of now. Cautiously. Don't know why but it feels better than being cynical 100% of the time.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
There is the Nintendo Treehouse event happening this Friday that is showing off new footage for both Smash and other Wii U/3DS titles apparently. Considering that it's apparently 8 hours, I think we may have a good chance of seeing more footage of Captain Toad! :) Hopefully it's new footage this time around as mentioned...

Also been a bit busy lately, but was able to illustrate the Potted Piranha Plant move idea I had earlier:

I'll try to get more illustrations for this move in explanation and some other moves I had in mind for the good captain later this week. Apologies about the roughness of this sketch - kinda rushed.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
its like the greatest spiritual successor to banjo kazooie ever
Duck Hunt Dog would like to have a laugh with you. :troll:

I like that Piranha Plant idea. Maybe it could work as a counter (down special 1) or as an absorbing shield like PSI Magnet that eats projectiles (down special 2).

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
I'm confused; is this 3DS Demo thing real? If so, I'm gonna be really disappointed (honestly, the menu looks super ugly :p) and the leak is probably 100% guaranteed guaranteed to those naysayers.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
The demo is true and in fact, it's been released in Japan already. The rest of the world might get the demo sometime soon...who knows.

Also I was thinking of the Potted Piranha Plant move to be a down special move for Captain Toad. Not really a counter, but to attack any nearby enemies or pick up items. Eat projectiles? Dang...hadn't thought of that. That actually might just work! o.o

Also Albo, perhaps other SM3DW elements can be used for Captain Toad. The propeller box does return in that game and actually covers the characters entire body - I can see that working as a recovery for Captain Toad. There is the bullet shooting cap too (forget the name), hm..

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
The demo is true and in fact, it's been released in Japan already. The rest of the world might get the demo sometime soon...who knows.

Also I was thinking of the Potted Piranha Plant move to be a down special move for Captain Toad. Not really a counter, but to attack any nearby enemies or pick up items. Eat projectiles? Dang...hadn't thought of that. That actually might just work! o.o

Also Albo, perhaps other SM3DW elements can be used for Captain Toad. The propeller box does return in that game and actually covers the characters entire body - I can see that working as a recovery for Captain Toad. There is the bullet shooting cap too (forget the name), hm..
The Cannon Box.

More I think about it, more I'm upset that Bowser Jr. and Rosalina, which in all honesty are two minor characters, got in before Toad, who is a major character. I guess we can't be too butthurt though :/ Still, it bothers me...

Captain/Toad for Smash 5 anyone?

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame especially considering that Toad has been requested for Smash Bros. even before Bowser Jr. and Rosalina made their debuts.

Tbh, I just want to see Toad on the roster. Captain Toad would be ideal at this time.

Also it's saddening to see so many say that "Toad has no moveset potential". :/ Yet, Rosalina inherited Mario's moveset from SMG and Jr.'s Koopa Clown Car suddenly makes him extremely unique. I know Captain Toad can be made highly unique if these two can be given original movesets.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'm only really irritated about Rosalina.
Bowser Jr. is a deserving character in his own right. Not as deserving as Toad mind you, but taken on his own merits he is important enough for smash.
Rosalina isn't. She just isn't. By the time smash 5 comes around, she probably would be. But she is not now. She was a bad choice, one of only 2 (non-clone) choices I would call bad.
Luckily, the bitter pill of her undeserved inclusion comes with the candy coating of a very cool moveset.

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
I dunno about "Captain Toad" in particular, but Toad himself really deserves a spot on the roster by now. He's been fighting since Super Mario Bros. 2, and he went solo in Wario's Woods, and is just as relevant to the Mario series as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, etc. I guess Captain Toad and his newest game this holiday season would be enough to push him into relevance and maybe have him playable, if not this time, then next time for sure...

...With any luck.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
When Smash 4 is released, thus begins the Toadyssey for Smash 5 (or the elephant in the room question of DLC). Now, whether it be Captain Toad/Toad/Toadette I don't know. However, this thread definitely made me a fan of the little guy and I see the worth of him being playable which I would never have considered a year ago when this game was announced.

Also, Captain Toad footage to be streamed Friday! http://imgur.com/sqXbp1B

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
When Smash 4 is released, thus begins the Toadyssey for Smash 5 (or the elephant in the room question of DLC). Now, whether it be Captain Toad/Toad/Toadette I don't know. However, this thread definitely made me a fan of the little guy and I see the worth of him being playable which I would never have considered a year ago when this game was announced.

Also, Captain Toad footage to be streamed Friday! http://imgur.com/sqXbp1B
Yes! New footage! New screenshots! New trailer!(?) Reveal trailer for Smash Bros. 4! New artwork?

Any new (good) Captain Toad news is more than welcome around these here parts.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
YES! At long last some update about Captain Toad! :0

Also of course many of us want Toad. Whether it be Captain Toad or Toad himself, I just want to see either one of them rep the Toads. SMB2, Wario's Woods, NSMB series, SM3DW, and Captain Toad: TT. Rosalina's resume can't even touch this really... I won't deny that Jr. deserved it on his own rights - his clown car intrigues me.

Anyways, I'm glad Nintendo is at least giving us a Toad game (almost as if to make up for the lack of Toad in Smash...). #ToadFriday!

Last edited:

waichingliu81

Smash Cadet
There is the Nintendo Treehouse event happening this Friday that is showing off new footage for both Smash and other Wii U/3DS titles apparently. Considering that it's apparently 8 hours, I think we may have a good chance of seeing more footage of Captain Toad! :) Hopefully it's new footage this time around as mentioned...

Also been a bit busy lately, but was able to illustrate the Potted Piranha Plant move idea I had earlier:

I'll try to get more illustrations for this move in explanation and some other moves I had in mind for the good captain later this week. Apologies about the roughness of this sketch - kinda rushed.
that is really good. i wanted toad playable and i am surprised he hasn't been a playable character in smash. given he is one of the most important main characters in the super mario bros series.

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
YES! At long last some update about Captain Toad! :0

Also of course many of us want Toad. Whether it be Captain Toad or Toad himself, I just want to see either one of them rep the Toads. SMB2, Wario's Woods, NSMB series, SM3DW, and Captain Toad: TT. Rosalina's resume can't even touch this really... I won't deny that Jr. deserved it on his own rights - his clown car intrigues me.

Anyways, I'm glad Nintendo is at least giving us a Toad game (almost as if to make up for the lack of Toad in Smash...). #ToadFriday!
Bowser Jr. as a playable character sounds interesting. As a Mario character, I couldn't be more annoyed (Rosalina, but meh, you know...) I just find him irritating, but don't we all have that one character that irks us for no real reason? I mean, I have like ten, but for most of you guys I'm sure it's less.
I'm curious, what do you guys think will be shown off on Friday? I already listed what I think, but I'd love to hear your thoughts too.
And does it bother anyone else that most people think the game is called Captain Toad: Treasure Hunter?

Last edited:

waichingliu81

Smash Cadet
I'm curious, what do you guys think will be shown off on Friday? I already listed what I think, but I'd love to hear your thoughts too.
And does it bother anyone else that most people think the game is called Captain Toad: Treasure Hunter?
more gameplay footage, perhaps another character reveal and as for your last question, i can't believe some people think that is the actual title of the game.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
Thanks waichingliu81. :)

Tbh, Rosalina does bother me. She was an unlockable character in SM3DW; yet, Toad, one of the four DEFAULT playable characters isn't playable. He's also the only playable character from SMB2, MK64, and heck NSMB Wii/U to not be playable in Smash yet. Maybe I have bias as a Toad fan, but there is something very wrong seeing the lack of Toad in the roster; yet, Rosalina is there instead.

I like the inclusion of the Koopa Clown Car because it seems very unique and the possibility of playing as Ludwig excites me as well. Though yes, I'd want Toad even more than both newcomers. Been wanting him since Melee...

Also I'm hoping for more levels to be shown at the Treehouse event! Something about the game that is totally unexpected and an extreme surprise too! Perhaps the intro of the game too? Maybe another power-up or move of the captain's?

Weird how people are calling the game as that name too. :/ Treasure Tracker was a genius name on its own too as opposed to "Hunter".

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I'd definitely consider Toad a shoo-in for a Mario newcomer for Smash 5, so let's all hope we get one next Smash. Maybe he'll even turn out as good as Jr and Rosalina did this Smash. :chuckle:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
You know, I'll always wonder if either Smash 4 or Smash 5 is going to reach the ceiling of how big the roster can be.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'd definitely consider Toad a shoo-in for a Mario newcomer for Smash 5, so let's all hope we get one next Smash. Maybe he'll even turn out as good as Jr and Rosalina did this Smash. :chuckle:
The best silver lining of Jr. and Rosalina, is that Toad and Paper Mario don't necessarily have to compete with each other in the future.

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
Thanks waichingliu81. :)

Tbh, Rosalina does bother me. She was an unlockable character in SM3DW; yet, Toad, one of the four DEFAULT playable characters isn't playable. He's also the only playable character from SMB2, MK64, and heck NSMB Wii/U to not be playable in Smash yet. Maybe I have bias as a Toad fan, but there is something very wrong seeing the lack of Toad in the roster; yet, Rosalina is there instead.

I like the inclusion of the Koopa Clown Car because it seems very unique and the possibility of playing as Ludwig excites me as well. Though yes, I'd want Toad even more than both newcomers. Been wanting him since Melee...

Also I'm hoping for more levels to be shown at the Treehouse event! Something about the game that is totally unexpected and an extreme surprise too! Perhaps the intro of the game too? Maybe another power-up or move of the captain's?

Weird how people are calling the game as that name too. :/ Treasure Tracker was a genius name on its own too as opposed to "Hunter".
People :l
To throw in my own two cents (how many cents have I thrown in by now?), I'm honestly just a little more okay with Jr. than Rosalina solely because he actually did a something, though not a lot, to the Mario franchise. Of course, those two combined can't light a fireball to what Toad has done, but Bowser Jr. was pretty interesting in Sunshine and was a recurring character in the New Super Mario Bros. series, whilst Rosalina was more, "oh mario did u get all teh power starz yet no ok go get dem bai."

I think her "fanart" is what's carrying most of her popularity.

And just think guys...we'll soon be getting Captain Toad...
...cutscenes.

I honestly love Mario game cutscenes because, though they're really simple, they're wacky and full of life (like NSMBU's giant arm claw thing and 3D World had Mario and Luigi plumbing for once). They can even be heartbreaking, like Galaxy's sacrifice ending ;_;

So think about them with Captain Toad! The cute wittle Toad Brigade finding something mysterious and gaping over it, while the brave captain raises his fist to the air and yells, "Ready for adventure!"

....I mean, that scene of Captain Toad riding the dragon at the end of the E3 trailer looked really awesome...

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I really don't care for what characters get in after Toad does in Smash for the Mario series. I just want Toad/Captain Toad and then I'll be content. It seems wrong for Toad to not be there as of now...

Rosalina seems almost forgettable to me imo. She played a big role in the cutscenes/intro of the game of SMG, but other than that - she was pretty much just standing around the observatory. Her story did give a little bit of backstory true..but it wasn't a load of development as most fans claim her backstory to be. Having some type of backstory in the Mario series is already pretty grand, regardless of the size/depth.

Also Captain Toad cutscenes would truly be adorable. XD Perhaps we'll get some backstory behind him? Always a possibility and this is a full-fledged Wii U game too. :0 Maybe he'll have a Toad family too? xD

That cutscene of Captain Toad riding the dragon was epic! o.o I wonder what happened there...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
The best silver lining of Jr. and Rosalina, is that Toad and Paper Mario don't necessarily have to compete with each other in the future.
Unless Nintendo makes new important recurring characters in future Mario games... or suddenly made Waluigi and Daisy important (and unique) in main Mario and/or Wario games.

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
Toad riding on a dragon sounds so awesome!
I mean imagine that as his Final Smash
It would be so out of place and epic I would cry tears of joy:laugh:

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
Toad riding on a dragon sounds so awesome!
I mean imagine that as his Final Smash
It would be so out of place and epic I would cry tears of joy:laugh:
Man, Toad would have the most epic FS ever if this was to be the case! XD Add some fireballs flying from the sky, and we've got Toad literally summoning chaos to fall upon the stage!

Also I think Toad's game will help us in the long run Arcadenik. That's pretty dang notable for a Mario character who's still not playable in Smash I would think.

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
Honestly, I really don't care for what characters get in after Toad does in Smash for the Mario series. I just want Toad/Captain Toad and then I'll be content. It seems wrong for Toad to not be there as of now...

Rosalina seems almost forgettable to me imo. She played a big role in the cutscenes/intro of the game of SMG, but other than that - she was pretty much just standing around the observatory. Her story did give a little bit of backstory true..but it wasn't a load of development as most fans claim her backstory to be. Having some type of backstory in the Mario series is already pretty grand, regardless of the size/depth.

Also Captain Toad cutscenes would truly be adorable. XD Perhaps we'll get some backstory behind him? Always a possibility and this is a full-fledged Wii U game too. :0 Maybe he'll have a Toad family too? xD

That cutscene of Captain Toad riding the dragon was epic! o.o I wonder what happened there...
I thought about a Captain Toad backstory thing. If there were to be actual depth, I'd think it'd go kinda like this:

-Toad/original Captain is enjoying a nice life, say, with his aforementioned and possible Toad family.
-Tragedy strikes the family, say, he's orphaned. That's what I'd think.
-Toad is distraught. Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, etc. try to comfort him, but it's hard and it doesn't help.
-Maybe a cliche rainy scene when he's walking through the town when he sees an old box. He looks inside and finds his iconic headlamp! He puts it on, finds it still works, and decides to begin his new identity: Captain Toad!
-He brings the idea home to his siblings/remaining family members. They like the idea, and his brothers and he form the Toad Brigade! But others scoff at the idea of such a Toad explorer and tease him.
-Super Mario Galaxy happens. The naysayers are proven wrong, and Captain Toad becomes a hero and adventurer in his own right.
-3D World. Captain proves he doesn't need to adventure directly alongside Mario in order to have success and is capable of surviving on his own.
-Whatever the plot of the game is now starts to become obvious. I think you guys can think up whatever comes now.

By now, the game is perhaps almost done. After it's 100% done or so, the last chapter appears, basically detailing the ending and its effect.

At the very end of the credits, the journal or whatever turns to its last page. A photograph of Captain Toad and the cast of the game can be seen, with "The End" written in pen.

...just my thoughts.

Last edited:

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
Chaos you say?

:troll:

I thought about a Captain Toad backstory thing. If there were to be actual depth, I'd think it'd go kinda like this:

-Toad/original Captain is enjoying a nice life, say, with his Toad aforementioned and possible Toad family.
-Toad is distraught. Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, etc. try to comfort him, but it's hard and it doesn't help.
-Maybe a cliche rainy scene when he's walking through the town when he sees an old box. He looks inside and finds his iconic headlamp! He puts it on, finds it still works, and decides to begin his new identity: Captain Toad!
-He brings the idea home to his siblings/remaining family members. They like the idea, and his brothers and he form the Toad Brigade! But others scoff at the idea of such a Toad explorer and tease him.
-Super Mario Galaxy happens. The naysayers are proven wrong, and Captain Toad becomes a hero and adventurer in his own right.
-3D World. Captain proves he doesn't need to adventure directly alongside Mario in order to have success and is capable of surviving on his own.
-Whatever the plot of the game is now starts to become obvious. I think you guys can think up whatever comes now.

By now, the game is perhaps almost done. After it's 100% done or so, the last chapter appears, basically detailing the ending and its effect.

At the very end of the credits, the journal or whatever turns to its last page. A photograph of Captain Toad and the cast of the game can be seen, with "The End" written in pen.

...just my thoughts.
:c That beginning part was pretty sad....
but I like it!:b:

I thought maybe he was collecting treasure in order to buy a new ship as I don't remember seeing it yet in the trailers....
Maybe he needs it to get back home, kind of like the Pikmin games!

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman

-Toad/original Captain is enjoying a nice life, say, with his Toad aforementioned and possible Toad family.

...just my thoughts.
10/10 Albo

Man...I so wish Nintendo would write such a story for a Toad game! D: Knowing Nintendo, they'll probably make the story something silly to fit Toad's personality - but still, dang what a dark twist you got there! That's one way to confirm Toad's alternate alias in Captain Toad and even give him a real dark backstory. :0

That ending too is real sweet as well. A final page in Captain Toad's story (and hopefully many more to come in the future!). Though truly...there must be a reason as to why Captain Toad is collecting so much treasure right?

Also Captain Toad having a family would be cute. xD Seeing Toadette somewhere in the game seems tempting now. I kinda wonder what happened to the rest of the Toad Brigade after Galaxy too.

P.S. It's also ironic you mentioned that Toad could be an orphan. Despite not being "official", The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 (show) actually mentions this:

"Toad was left on his own at an early age, and managed to survive on the streets of many magic lands by his quick wit and fast feet. "

Quick wits? Sounds like the captain already. xD And the orphan part too now with your plot idea.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481

...just my thoughts.
I really like this. I feel that maybe his parents dying is to tragic for a non rpg. Maybe they just fall on really hard times?
Overall, it is beautiful.

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
Thank you all for your input on my fan-plot. Makes me feel *sniff* good about myself :,)

I forgot to say one more thing...if this series is truly gonna continue, I thought up an extra part to the ending.

-Captain (now dressed as normal, blue vest Toad) is at a bookstore in Toad Town or something. He looks at a book rack and finds several journals that look like the one he recorded the events of Treasure Tracker in, but now in different colors (say the first one was brown, for example. He sees others with the same design, but in blue, yellow, red, etc.) He picks one off the shelf and examines it, flipping through the pages and just getting a feel for it before murmuring one last thing.

"Perfect."

The series finale? One last idea.

-Captain Toad's wrinkled hands shut the cover on his last journal. The camera pans to show the Captain, now much older (or as one may say, a Toadsworth xD) sitting in a recliner in a living room. He wears bifocals and his headlamp is a little scratched here and there, but his energetic personality still shows. Around him sit several Toad children, all looking inquisitve. In Nintendo fashion, a text bubble appears (with small grunts like "Yes..." or something as his mouth moves.)
-Captain: "I'll never forget these adventures, no matter how long I live."
-Toad child: "Do you miss going on adventures, Captain?"
-Captain: *Looks up and shuts eyes fondly* "Yes, yes I do...but I still have bright memories to relive." *Chuckles* "That's almost the same thing, right?"
-Another child: "Do you think we can be Captain Toads, too?"
-Captain: "Of course! You don't need a headlamp or an oversized backpack. You just need determination, quick wits, and the will power to discover the undiscovered."
-Other child: "How do you get those things, Captain?"
-Captain: *Looks at them all with a gentle, crinkled smile* "You probably do already. I think everyone has it in them; they just need to find it."
-Other other child: "What kept you going all this time?"
-Captain: *Thinks* "The excitement of always being Ready for Adventure."

The final game finishes with a full view of the photo on the last page of the first journal, now faded from time passing but still in good condition. It is framed and proudly hangs on the wall; surrounding it are other photos from his journeys.

10/10 Albo

P.S. It's also ironic you mentioned that Toad could be an orphan. Despite not being "official", The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 (show) actually mentions this:

"Toad was left on his own at an early age, and managed to survive on the streets of many magic lands by his quick wit and fast feet. "

Quick wits? Sounds like the captain already. xD And the orphan part too now with your plot idea.
Hey, nice catch! I knew someone would find that ;) It does fit the captain, though.

I feel that maybe his parents dying is to tragic for a non rpg. Maybe they just fall on really hard times?
If we are to create a more Nintendo-esque story, then yes, hard times sounds more realistic. However, I think Nintendo is long overdue for another dark Mario-related story (last one was Super Paper Mario I believe) and Captain Toad is perfect for the role: we know enough about him to know his personality but not enough to know his backstory. Paper Mario is also a generally light-hearted series, but it couldn't hurt to create a more mature experience, right? And it'd also be perfectly Nintendo: taking one thing (in this case, Captain Toad) and mashing it with the complete opposite (such as the possible dark themes.) It would be difficult to do this with Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and other Mario sister series because they have been co-existing alongside Mario for a while (keep in mind that the latest sister series is Luigi's Mansion, and though dark, is often more on the comedic side). With Toad now just joining the fray, however, it would make sense to try something new with him. It would also set him even further apart from the other series.

Sorry for that mountain of text, I just had to put it here. I know this may be a bit of a stretch, but with enough effort and risks taken, I think this can be carried out very well.

Well, we're just chilling while the other boards are panicking, grasping and biting on their nails.

To be fair, it helps that our character is essentially rejected

Albo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AlboAlbo
I guess we're kinda numb to it :/ At least we can relate with the Daisy and Waluigi fans.
Honestly, Rosalina should've gotten the Peach alt treatment like Daisy instead of being a separate character

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
No problem Albo and tbh...I can actually see Captain Toad getting older for some reason. XD And inspiring all the other younger Toads to become brave explorers! Dang, Captain Toad is a true inspiration - you don't need special powers to achieve a goal, just use your quick wits and determination to overcome your challenges! Love that message the Captain Toad game seems to give off so far. :)

We Toad fans do deserve a chance to relax (or at least take it easy..) after these stressful months of having Toad "teased" in Smash. I'm happy about how the Duck Hunt Dog appears to play. He looks AMAZING with all those references. Back to Toad, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's stream of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker most of all... :D

Captain Toad better get into Smash as DLC or the next Smash with his own stage, theme, and songs, honestly. Oh, and classic Toad as his alt.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so in a way the koopalings got in before toad

the koopalings of all the over used pointless characters

Top Bottom