• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shovel Knight digs a good battle! (DLC Prediction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VibraKnife

Smash Rookie
I feel like Shovel Knight would make for a great DLC character for Smash 4. He just kind of fits. His game is silly and fun, and it was released on Wii U and 3DS as an absolutely huge hit under the indie games section of the store. He has attacks that would fit perfectly for the game, such as his "pogo shovel", which could be used as an aerial downward attack that buries opponents,

His wide variety of relics also make for good specials, such as the Mobile Gear as a side special and the Throwing Anchor as an up special (kind of like Yoshi's standard up special).

I feel like he could make for a very great character, and he could very well be a fit representative for indie games in general in Smash 4.

What are your thoughts on the possibility of Shovel Knight being a character?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I feel like Shovel Knight would make for a great DLC character for Smash 4. He just kind of fits. His game is silly and fun, and it was released on Wii U and 3DS as an absolutely huge hit under the indie games section of the store. He has attacks that would fit perfectly for the game, such as his "pogo shovel", which could be used as an aerial downward attack that buries opponents,

His wide variety of relics also make for good specials, such as the Mobile Gear as a side special and the Throwing Anchor as an up special (kind of like Yoshi's standard up special).

I feel like he could make for a very great character, and he could very well be a fit representative for indie games in general in Smash 4.

What are your thoughts on the possibility of Shovel Knight being a character?
http://smashboards.com/threads/shovel-knight-steel-thy-shovel.359409/page-2

Go with the original thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom