• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek can go under FD and every stage in omega mode.

Wasserwipf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wasserwipf
3DS FC
2809-9876-8323
Dunno if this really deserves a thread, but i though it was worth mentioning.

Shiek can go under every FD form of every stage (of course only those where it is possible. Pictochat eg is not possible, because of the walls) by letting go of the edge->Bouncing fish (as long as possible)->double jump->Up-B onto the other edge. It's really easy to pull off (except you accidentialy input side B), but this is the only way it's possible. You can't use your double jump first and then Bouncing fish, this will lead to suicide.

Another fun fact, it's incerdibly difficult to go under the original Final destination due to all the stuff beyond it. If you hit this with the bouncing fish, you'll walljump away. So you need to get deep enough not to hit it, but to still be able to get back with the doublejump and UpB. However, If you hit the stuff beyond FD, you'll actually travel back to the edge, because after the wallbounce, you'll gain some height, and then you automatically hit the stuff again, what will lead to bounce you back on the ege. This could actually turn out to be usefull, since its really confusing and a good way to stall the edge.

Also, it's possible to go under Battlefield as well. I havn't testen any other stages tho.

Ultimate HQ gif! Sad AI doesn't know how to deal with it.

Overall, i don't think this is too usefull, however, it might be used for mindgaming or recovering, escaping a trap or setup etc. I think its at least cool that Shiek's finally able to do this. I love that bouncing fish move just soo much.

Last edited:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Neat find. Definitely doesn't sound too useful, especially since you don't get invincibility back on ledges haha but pretty neat

Top Bottom