• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHFFLing problem

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
I've been practicing my SHFFLs and stuff and I've come to notice something, I can shffl normaly the nair, bair and dair, but when it comes to fair and uair I can't seem to do it, I don't know if it's because I'm not getting the timing right, or that the aerial needs to end the attack animation before being able to be canceled.
When I SH with Y and press the cstick to do the uair I don't have the great speed and whenever I land the ICs just fall, where if I SH with the Motion stick and uair with the cstick, I do it more quickly and the animation ends before falling thus, cancelling itself without the need of L-cancel.
Well, that's the problem, I can't seem to cancel them when I SH with Y (Which is the way I always do it) they always fall in the ground and I've tried many timings to hit L, none of them had worked.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I tried doing it without canceling and popo spent a lot more time on the ground, apparently I'm canceling it but it still has a little delay from being able to jump or do something compared to when I can SH with the control stick and manage to get the aerial out in less time.

Top Bottom