• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Ledge-Cancel Up-B (Small Update 7/22)

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey since amsah asked me to make this like 6 months ago finally decided to make it and show people these ledge cancels so shiek might have easy way of getting on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XYLLRzu7AU

How to do it on each stage for low platforms.
Yoshi- Hold back then right before you port hold forward.
Battlefield- Don't move it at all until your about to port then hold forward.
Poke'mon- hold forward for most of the porting
dreamland- same as battlefield, wait until about to port then hold forward.

i'll add the top platform later.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Awesome :)! Tho is this usable? I only saw it after the walljump on yoshis but is it something that is possible to do while recovering?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
how usefull is this during a match, i am going to practice tomorrow i feel like it could be useful at the min its another way of getting back onto the stage

any luck getting your friends action replay

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I tried the FoD one and it was pretty easy actually.

Hmmm.

I might try actually edgecanceling this thing in matches during actual recovery if I can memorize the spots I can do it in.

Moxin

Smash Apprentice
Naw, it's more about finding the right area. Not very hard when you get it, YS didn't take too long.

Moxin

Smash Apprentice
If you're messing up it's definitely because of the movement during the initial upb animation, just make sure you aren't pressing towards the stage too early/ late.

Top Bottom