• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sheik edgeguard

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
To grab the edge with up-B? Just run to the edge and press up then B within 3 frames(i think) or else he will jump. With the right timing, the momentum will carry you over the edge. After that aim backwards.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
You have to perform your Up B right while running, just before the end of the platform. Sheik will start her Up B, but will keeping moving a bit forward. And with this little movement, you have to reach the end of the platform. If you perform it right, Sheik will perform the first part of her Up B over the edge, falling a bit, so you just have to press toward the ledge to grab it.
However, you should use this move carefully : it's flashy for sure, but if the opponent is too close, he can grab the ledge right befoere you do, making you fall without anyway to come back, since you performes your Up B.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
yea well im not sure thisll be specific enough but, u know how evrytime Sheik does that spin thing rite before she teleports? well rite wen u run off the stage, use ^_B(by off the stage i mean in air rite nxt to the edge). then move the opposite direction u were running to teleport rite on the edge. i ended up doing it after i saw the vid. jus practice is all:) hope this helps u

mog87

Smash Ace
wow just cause its from a tournament match.....dude this type of post would be better off in sheik section of character forums.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
read the sheik threads or the video i made also located in my sig...

Top Bottom