• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Moses and FLAT ZONE 2 replacement bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrillyTroy

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, whenever I try to replace shadow moses island in my brawl iso thtat i made with ssbb mod builder, if it's just the a stage, it does not change anything. If i add a rel file, i get a black screen with randomly placed objects and platforms. Same thing with Flat zone 2. Is there anything im doing wrong? i'd appreciate any help you guys could give. Thanks in advance!!!

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Happens to me with rainbow cruise, I want to know why as well

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Ok I used to have this problem too, however I have found away too manually add the files after the iso is made by the iso maker. I used a program called Wii Scrubber 1.40 and there is a link to download it at the brawl vaults resource page. I have now replaced flat zone 2, and shadow Moses with more balanced versions of these maps and have finally replaced blood falcon.
P.S. make a copy of your iso just in-case if you mess up the iso completely.

Good luck!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
A word of advice: Check the date of the last post before necro-bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom