• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shadow Claw IV" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
A few more of these and Mewtwo will be completly unstoppable! Nice doublehit nair against Falco out of stage.

joeplicate

Smash Master
the gameplay was there, but i thought the video was almost over-edited

i don't really care if a video's editing tries to hype up its contents, like "how good is mango's link?" lolol

but this one it almost seemed to heavy and dramatic and got in the way

i was waiting for that grimey-a$$ rap music to come on!! hahaha

in all seriousness though, i'd rather have just a fun, cool video with a catchy song or something :)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
^LOL xander.

I don't know why everyone is freaking out about the music.

Unorthodox =/= bad/not good.

It was sent to Tony himself for approval and if he approved it(everything, including the music) then there must not be something wrong with it because it was released. I'm really not seein the freakin out about the music guys. Just sayin.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I don't think huh is very attractive, honestly. I don't see why ANYBODY would fancy him.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Unorthodox =/= bad/not good.
droppin some srs knowledge.....?

i mean, that would make sense if someone actually said that. as it is, the music is some of the most orthodox, pseudo-hyped, requiem-for-a-dream-esque **** i've ever heard.

and i think, at least, that there is a legitimate problem when the editing distracts from the quality of the video, instead of enhancing it like it ought to. i'd love to see more stuff about advancing mewtwo's game, like shield pressure or intimidating/aggressive gameplay, and not the same combo vs falco on FD every time, interspersed with slowdown and fade-ins to the same thing.

honestly, i thought that it was a pretty good combo video, because taj is a cool guy, a good player, and there were good clips. however, i definitely felt like it could have been done a little bit better, if only it was a little less self-aggrandizing.

i don't mean to sound angry or whatever, but i'm kind of a born critic, and it struck a small nerve to see you getting away with posting 'u mad' pics because papa taj has an untouchable reputation and nobody would call you out on general silliness:psycho:

so quit dat!

these are all legitimate concerns :)

that said, this was a cool video:bee:

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
droppin some srs knowledge.....?

i mean, that would make sense if someone actually said that. as it is, the music is some of the most orthodox, pseudo-hyped, requiem-for-a-dream-esque **** i've ever heard.

and i think, at least, that there is a legitimate problem when the editing distracts from the quality of the video, instead of enhancing it like it ought to. i'd love to see more stuff about advancing mewtwo's game, like shield pressure or intimidating/aggressive gameplay, and not the same combo vs falco on FD every time, interspersed with slowdown and fade-ins to the same thing.

honestly, i thought that it was a pretty good combo video, because taj is a cool guy, a good player, and there were good clips. however, i definitely felt like it could have been done a little bit better, if only it was a little less self-aggrandizing.

i don't mean to sound angry or whatever, but i'm kind of a born critic, and it struck a small nerve to see you getting away with posting 'u mad' pics because papa taj has an untouchable reputation and nobody would call you out on general silliness:psycho:

so quit dat!

these are all legitimate concerns :)

that said, this was a cool video:bee:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: (Yeah I'm awesome, U MAD? =P)

Nah I know what you mean sorta but I think the reason that the Falco combo on FD is pretty major is because it was a zero to death and it was on Fo'wid =P. And by unorthodox I just mean unorthodox to what people would typically expect from Taj/SC series.

I kinda fail in seeing how the editing exactly made things "worse". I don't know how I feel about the idea that you can overedit, I mean yeah if it's ridiculously stupid, obviously on purpose extreme editing then you easily call that **** out. But something I liked about it is that it still has one of the basic aspects of a combo video where some part of a combo goes in synch with the song(this almost seems mandatory now or some ish).

If you guys REALLY don't like the music THAT much then just mute it and play something you think would be more fitting to Taj or SC or whatever.

HYPE FOR THIS EVEN THOUGH ITS ALREADY OUT BY THE WAY. THIS COMBO VID IS TOO GOOD.

EDIT: I also have the feeling that you guys would have complained all the same if he had put in rap music just like when SC2 and SC3 were being released. The important thing though is that Taj approved it. so yeah, cant beat em all

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol no all those freakin symbols by your name are too good!
Sheesh man!
You have 9 of them not including the usual on/offline and who do ya main stuff hahaha

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
you know... although this is still a great video, I have to say that the "Hero Shadowball" has become less impressive to me over time. it's not like Taj meant for it to do that; just a weird and random thing in the game, like Phantom hits. doesn't mean I've ever seen the attack do that before. I just dk if it belonged in the video. it actually would've been awesome if Taj had caught/D-smashed him afterwards.

Downloading it from another site since the DL link seems to be going the way of the DL link that was promised to us for the Axe Effect. *shrugs*

Top Bottom