• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shadow Claw IV" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I agree with forward. I'm on break at work and i was excited to see it lol. Guess i have to wait till after :(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm rendering everything... and there's a "specific" clip that Taj WANTED in this video.. but everytime.. I use it.. my program doesn't allow the transition to be used witht the clip.. so I will be compensating... and using something different.. another hour at most.. and it's done... sorry again all for the wait.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'm rendering everything... and there's a "specific" clip that Taj WANTED in this video.. but everytime.. I use it.. my program doesn't allow the transition to be used witht the clip.. so I will be compensating... and using something different.. another hour at most.. and it's done... sorry again all for the wait.
What's to be sorry about? We get an awesome mewtwo combo video, and just wait an extra hour :laugh:

I wonder how obvious this clip Taj wants is, by it's awesomeness :confused:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
hint: The clip is nicknamed "The Hero Shadowball"

word on the streets (V3ctorman) is that it's uploading right now, but it'll take a while.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home... Because some memories aren't meant to leave traces."

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what, there was no 3?
no, there wasn't :chuckle:

there definitely wasn't.

and if there were a shadow claw 3 that ever existed...

i would definitely not have been in 90% of the clips

and it definitely would not have disgraced the shadow claw series

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Well yea I figured.

I'm just scared its gonna get like spamfest.

If its once in a while its aright.
Keeper is a little *****. If any spamming occurs it'll definitely be because of him. (Because he's a little ***** and all you know).

The Phenom

Smash Lord
hint: The clip is nicknamed "The Hero Shadowball"

word on the streets (V3ctorman) is that it's uploading right now, but it'll take a while.
Sounds interesting. I wonder if its more than using it to save yourself. I'm going to be thinking of that a bit when I shower momentarily; I better not see this uploaded after I'm done taking a shower...there will be...RAGEEEEEE........

OH, haha there is a nine on the time in my post!!! <feels better

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
i dont have **** tomoro but i feel like im slowly losing my soul
the hype is strong in this one
but we already lost a good man
im not even making sense. hype

Top Bottom